Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat receives advice from Offset on how to impress SZA: 'You gotta ease your way man'

2023-09-08 18:54
Here's the advice Offset gave to Kai Cenat to impress his crush, SZA
Kai Cenat receives advice from Offset on how to impress SZA: 'You gotta ease your way man'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat, a Twitch celebrity, recently shared streaming clips of himself speaking with rapper Offset in the studio, showcasing his desire to collaborate with other singers and rappers.

In this recently viral video, Kai Cenat admits that he has a crush on SZA but lacks shooting skills. Offset interrupts him and offers a new strategy to wow the singer when he proposes going all in on a really NSFW message.

Does Kai Cenat have a crush on SZA?

Yes, Kai Cenat has a crush on SZA. During the livestream with the rapper Offset, Cenat admitted that he has a crush on SZA. Cenat said, "I have a crush on her bro."

Offset advises Cenat to text the R&B sensation SZA as he believes that she might become interested enough to answer, so "I have an idea," he said to Cenat. Offset said, "You gotta go long-range curry.

Okay that's big shot to me. You gotta ease your way man." Although it's still unknown if SZA ever got back to him, Cenat loves the concept and almost instantly seizes the opportunity.

Offset stood by Kai Cenat

Offset genuinely supported Kai Cenat as he dealt with the consequences of a PR stunt.

The rapper was detained and charged with rioting after hosting a giveaway in New York in August. Police had to disperse the crowd of spectators when the event soon descended into chaos.

Offset voiced his disappointment with Cenat's imprisonment for attempting to repay his fans in a tweet.

A few weeks later, Cenat finally spoke out about what happened. Offset wrote, "How you lock Kai up for giving back to his fans….New York be trippin!!!"

He expressed his extreme disappointment in the fans who ultimately incited the violence in a statement. “That s**t is not cool; I want people to know that. I don’t condone anything that went on that day," he declared.

Tags news