Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan discusses about sea monster Kraken during JRE podcast: ‘You don’t know what’s in the ocean’

2023-11-26 17:20
Tony Hinchcliffe, Hans Kim, and Joe Rogan discussed about the Kraken and other legendary sea creatures during the 'JRE' podcast
Joe Rogan discusses about sea monster Kraken during JRE podcast: ‘You don’t know what’s in the ocean’

AUSTIN, TEXAS: In a humorous episode of 'The Joe Rogan Experience', Tony Hinchcliffe, Hans Kim, and Joe Rogan delved into the enigma surrounding the Kraken and other legendary marine creatures.

There is a fabled sea monster called the Kraken that is said to live off the coast of Scandinavia. In true 'JRE' style, the three examined the Kraken while fusing curiosity and comedy. Leading the charge on the potential presence of legendary animals in the uncharted seas was Joe Rogan. Kim provided a more light-hearted perspective, while Hinchcliffe added incisive humor.

Joe Rogan's take on Kraken monster

In a recent episode of 'The Joe Rogan Experience', the topic of mythological beings was thoroughly discussed. Joe Rogan discussed the Kraken mythology and other legendary sea monsters with Tony Hinchcliffe and Hans Kim, the episode's guests. The three talked on a variety of topics, from the Kraken's cultural influence on 'JRE' to its beginnings.

"You don't even know what's in the ocean. You think it's filled with monsters, right? So it's dark out, dude, it's dark out, and you're just looking in the ocean. They did not have a good account of all the sea creatures; that was just pure guesswork. That's why so much of the artwork from that era, that part of the world, that part, that time in the world, you see ships and monsters like Octopus arms grabbing the Kraken grabbing the boat," Joe Rogan said.

Kim then posed a query. Kim wondered aloud what could have happened to the Kraken and if it could have ever been genuine.

"Do you think that could have been real 500 years ago? Because maybe the animals were different. Maybe we killed them with their boats," Kim said.

Internet reacts to 'JRE' podcast episode

As the 'JRE' podcast episode was shared on YouTube, many people dropped in their views on the comment section.

A user wrote, "The scariest quality of the octopus is its intelligence. I've heard stories of octopus purposefully targeting the masks of divers during attacks. They learn through observation and can solve complex tasks typically in short order. Octopus is easily my favorite marine creature."

Another user mentioned, "My theory is that if such creatures exist, perhaps we used to see them in history attacking ships like the tales say, but as our technology got better and better, they learned not to try to mess with humans. I suspect this would be especially true after we started detonating nukes in the ocean."

A user also wrote, "Personally, I really like the theory that the larger ocean creatures that our ancestors drew may just exist but once we moved to loud Engines to propel boats over relatively quiet Sails the sound has driven them away from investigating the surface near such loud disturbances that are our ships."

A person also stated, "My friends and I were on a Sunfish in really deep water off Cape Cod and I fell off. I had a life jacket on and all, but was in very deep water for a few minutes. The thought of all the potential horrors below me was intense."

Tags news