Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Sarah Brady? Jonah Hill's ex seemingly calls out actor as 'misogynist narcissist' in latest Instagram post

2023-07-08 19:24
Sarah Brady and Jonah Hill were in a relationship prior to their breakup in 2022 but were very private
Who is Sarah Brady? Jonah Hill's ex seemingly calls out actor as 'misogynist narcissist' in latest Instagram post

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In a series of Instagram Stories, Sarah Brady, the ex-girlfriend of actor Jonah Hill, has opened up about her time dating a 'misogynist narcissist'. While she took no names, she did say the man was a well-known actor, writer, and producer. Brady even shared a screenshot of the two's discussion that sparked speculation that she may have been talking about Jonah Hill but, as mentioned earlier, Brady did not confirm this.

Jonah Hill walked the red carpet with his then-girlfriend at the 'Don't Look Up' premiere of his Netflix feature, almost three months after he made their relationship Instagram official. With the exception of rare photos of the two on social media, Brady kept a low profile regarding their relationship. She was dating Hill in 2021 before their breakup in 2022. So, who is Sarah Brady exactly? Continue reading.

Who is Sarah Brady?

Brady is between 24 and 25 years of age. She describes herself as a surfer, photographer, anthropologist, and environmental activist. According to her official website, Brady was raised in Encinitas, California, together with her family. Brady said on her page, "At just three years old, my dad was already taking me out tandem surfing with him at San Onofre— an iconic California beach that my family has been surfing at for three generations."

She went "all over the world" with her parents and sister during her teenage years. As a result, she became extroverted and a lover of nature. The anthropologist says that she gained, "A sense of deep gratitude for nature and diversity." Brady also shared her intense interest in surfing and photography. She continued: "Utilizing light leaks, double exposures, and film soaks, I offer new perspectives on nature, women, and surfing. I have worked with various brands and have been featured in magazines and online publications."

What does Sarah Brady do?

Brady completed her undergraduate studies at the University of California, Santa Cruz (2015–2019) and received a degree in Cognitive Science & Sustainability. She majored in Climate Change and Human Solutions at UC San Diego and also studied anthropology. She reportedly completed her project in June 2021. Brady earned Dean's Honors for both degrees.

Brady has been a professional surfer since 2017 and is supported by companies including The Seea for Swimwear and Tyler Warren Surfboards. She has also contributed photographs to Herewith Magazine and other publications. Brady served as the community manager, digital marketing manager, and content manager for the 'The Tri' app startup in 2020. She has also worked as a project manager and ambassador for the Changing Tides Foundation (CTF) since late 2017. The anthropology researcher and surfer formerly collaborated with Sun Bum, Inc., as well.

'A misogynist narcissist'

It has been reported that Jonah Hill and Brady began dating since the beginning or middle of 2021. A little over a year after that she split from the actor. Brady appeared to be talking about her time dating Hill in her post. Brady began by posting a black-and-white photo to Instagram with the comment, "reviving a pic I took down by request of a misogynist narcissist."

Brady also 'liked' a user comment that appeared to confirm the "misogynist narcissist" in question was Jonah Hill. The comment read, "I just want to say... that the type of man Jonah is, some of us think we can 'save' them in the sense that we can show them how worthy of love they are and outdo all of the trauma and harm in their life that caused them to be so insecure."

Brady talked about her present "residual trauma" in a series of Instagram postings where she also uploaded videos of other individuals sharing their contacts with narcissists. Additionally, she posted screenshots of interactions she had with individuals who responded to her experiences. She once admitted, "I've kept so much to myself about my last relationship. Because he made me feel like I had to hide the intimate details of our relationship, sometimes he would get upset at me, venting to Family."

Brady said in a different screenshot that she used Google's search function to look up narcissistic symptoms because she believed herself to be one. She wrote, "Like it's common for the partner of a narcissistic person to believe they're the narcissist." Brady also made other comments that seemed to allude to Hill, including a screenshot of her saying, "I thought, because my ex is a celebrity, [dating a narcissist] would be a hard situation to relate to." Brady hinted quite strongly that Hill was the subject of her remarks.

Tags news