Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate shocks fans by admitting he hasn't seen 'Star Wars', Internet says 'you’re missing out'

2023-11-17 19:27
Andrew Tate asserted his life is good even though he hasn't watched 'Star Wars'
Andrew Tate shocks fans by admitting he hasn't seen 'Star Wars', Internet says 'you’re missing out'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the controversial social media figure recognized for his divisive perspectives on the platform X(formerly Twitter), recently sparked bewilderment among his followers when they discovered he hasn't watched 'Star Wars' yet.

Tate is notorious for expressing opinions that frequently draw sharp criticism due to their controversial nature and perceived misogynistic undertones.

Andrew Tate declares he hasn't watched 'Star Wars'

In a recent post on the platform X, Tate continued his customary trend of sharing seemingly random thoughts that occasionally leave both critics and fans puzzled.

However, one particular tweet by Tate not only grabbed the attention of his followers but also left them in a state of disbelief upon discovering that he has yet to watch 'Star Wars'.

In his tweet, Tate shared, "Still haven’t watched Star Wars. And my life continues getting better."

'Star Wars' holds a special place in the hearts of many, being considered a nostalgic childhood classic by a vast audience.

Fans assert Andrew Tate should watch 'Star Wars' to become a better man

After Tate's statement that he has yet to watch 'Star Wars', numerous users stepped forward to share their perspectives on his revelation.

One user wrote, "Well you’re missing out man. Star Wars is amazing. Well… until Disney took over but yeah it’s all still good. I kinda look at it like I do call of duty these days. I don’t expect much but I still love it"

Another user wrote, "You probably won’t like it if you don’t have the sentimental value of having watched it during your childhood."

A user stated, "Still haven’t taken any life advice you have given. Life continues its blessings and happiness."

A user commented, "It is obvious by some of your posts that you would benefit if you understood the tenets and issues brought forth by the saga that unfolds in Star Wars. You should see it and study it to become an even better man.🔥 ✨"

Tags news