Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is xQc living at Poke's house? Kick streamer explains housing situation amid ongoing relationship drama: 'I had no options'

2023-08-21 18:46
xQc has been streaming from different houses for a while and fans are confused
Is xQc living at Poke's house? Kick streamer explains housing situation amid ongoing relationship drama: 'I had no options'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In the past few months, xQc has been trending on the internet for several reasons, some of them controversial.

The streamer, who struck a $100M deal with Kick, lately caught the attention of his fans for livestreaming from different houses.

The latest one came from Alinity, a Twitch broadcaster, whose house he had visited after his trip to Las Vegas. But before that, he also resided in Poke's house, which many people find puzzling.

Why did xQc live in Poke's house?

Following the split from Adept and subsequent legal dispute, xQc started broadcasting from friends' homes. Many people believed they were just a couple, but Adept disclosed some surprising information following their breakup.

They were engaged in a common-law marriage, she claimed. According to sources, xQc can't discuss their split on his streaming channels. Even his $300K McLaren, which Adept put in her name, was taken in the split.

She may now claim 50% of his possessions in accordance with the common law marriage statutes of Texas. The law covers real estate, explaining why xQc spends so much time in various homes.

The residence of his friend Pokelawls is one of the few places he has recently stayed. xQc stayed at Poke's house for a few days, but things didn't work out.

The conflict arose when Poke's parents came stay at the house.

This meant that xQc had to find a new location for streaming and a brief stay. Additionally, Pokelawls interrupted him mid-broadcast from the house for a brief conversation. Fans think they were discussing streaming at his house.

The uncomfortable situation has left xQc's fans with a lot of questions. Toward the start of the stream, he tried to address his living situation and cited not being able to live with PokeLawls as an explanation. He asked his chat members to not be "weird."

He said, "Chat, don't be f*cking weird. Chat, alright guys I'm going to be... I don't care that it is a comeback stream after a break. I will stick behind the rules chat, don't be f*cking weird. It is weird, do not, okay? I can't live at Poke's house. I can't go home, okay? And I had no options."

When xQc livestreamed from Alinity's home

Pokelawls' parents decided to remain with him because of the uproar that xQc's presence at his house caused. Then, when xQc went live from Alinity's house, his supporters were filled with intrigue and eager anticipation.

Following these occurrences, many of xQc's admirers started to speculate about the nature of his connection with Alinity and if they were just friends or considering living together.

Fans asked xQc several questions about his time with Alinity during his webcast from her home. He made an effort to discuss his present living situation at the beginning of the stream, citing his choice to not live with Pokelawls as a significant aspect.

Tags news