Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Brad Pitt's personal hygiene habits once left his 'Inglourious Basterds' co-star and children disgusted

2023-06-15 19:17
According to reports, Brad Pitt did not shower regularly as he had to take care of six children and over environmental concerns
Brad Pitt's personal hygiene habits once left his 'Inglourious Basterds' co-star and children disgusted

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Brad Pitt may not smell as good as he looks. Often dubbed as Hollywood’s most eligible bachelor, the 59-year-old thespian is revered for his good looks, charisma and talent. Pitt has risen to the top of the acting world by virtue of his roles in outstanding films including ‘Fight Club’, ‘Money Ball’ and ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’.

The ‘Fury’ star is known for pushing his boundaried to stay on top of his acting game, but he falls short of showbiz standards when it comes to personal hygiene. It was previously revealed that the 'Troy' star was not a very big fan of taking showers and had quite an unusual approach to keep himself clean. His ‘Inglourious Basterds’ co-star, Eli Roth earlier revealed that Pitt gave him some rather weird bathing advice while they were filming the blockbuster. During a 2009 interview with People, Roth claimed that the actor preferred to clean his grimy body with baby wipes before and after a long day of work on a set.

'Damn, you’re ripe’

"[Brad Pitt] shared that when you’re sweating and don’t have time to take a shower [because of work], you just take a baby wipe and rub it under your armpits. After a scene, Brad had to get next to me for a close-up shot, and he said, 'Damn, you’re ripe.' I said, 'I didn’t have time to shower.' He said, 'Baby wipes, man, baby wipes,”’ the ‘Death Wish’ star revealed at that time.

In addition to his hectic schedule on set, another reason behind Pitt’s habit of taking fewer showers was fatherhood. Further in the interview, Roth revealed that his co-star was a busy father-of-six, and taking care of them gave him less time to take a shower.

Roth said that during a private conversation on the set of ‘Inglorious Basterds’, Pitt told him, "I got six kids. All you've got to do is just take them, a couple of quick wipes under the pits...Man, I'm getting [peed] on all day. I don't have time to take a shower." Following Roth’s claims, it was also revealed that the ‘Babylon’ star stopped using soap due to environmental purposes.

According to The Cut, Pitt swore off soap as he read that it contained toxins that were bad for the environment and sped up the aging process. He preferred to put together a traditional concoction containing lemons, apple cider vinegar and water that he believed was better for the environment.

‘Stinky Daddy’

Pitt’s hygiene problem has not just irked his co-stars, his children too have been annoyed. According to The Cut, the star's children started calling him "stinky daddy" and worked together to ensure their father knew exactly how they felt about his smell. The publication reported that Shiloh and Pax doused Pitt with the cologne he promoted while Zahara and Maddox changed his name on Facebook to "stinky daddy." Knox and Vivienne trolled him through texts with dog and sheep emojis referring to the smell his ex-wife, Angelina Jolie, described as a “sheepdog-like” smell.

Tags news epcelebs