Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened when Adin Ross told Donald Trump 'I love you' and invited him on Kick stream?

2023-05-27 18:56
Adin Ross was excited to meet former president Donald Trump at UFC 287
What happened when Adin Ross told Donald Trump 'I love you' and invited him on Kick stream?

Streamer Adin Ross met former president Donald Trump at UFC 287 earlier in April and also had a little conversation with him. He used the chance to invite Trump to join him for a livestream on Kick. Many celebrities, politicians and even influencers also attended the event.

Ross is a popular live streamer who has over six million followers on Instagram and millions on other social media platforms. When Ross met Trump, he invited a lot happened.

RELATED NEWS

Adin Ross: Kick star accused of using N-word laughs at video proof and insists ‘I didn’t say it’

Adin Ross becomes first most followed streamer on Kick. How many followers he has?

‘I love you’

Ross couldn't contain his excitement when he realized Trump was sitting nearby. He was initially hesitant to approach Trump. However, UFC President Dana White advised him to seize this moment, urging him to speak to the former president.

Soon Ross approached Trump and the two had a conversation similar to old friends reconnecting. The streamer showered the former commander-in-chief with praise, expressing admiration for his achievements. Ross told Trump, “Thank you for all you’ve done for the country. I love you and we need you back in office."

‘Told him to hop on my Kick stream’

Ross had a livestream where he discussed the meeting with Trump. He said that they both had a little talk. Then Ross invited Trump to join him on Kick. When Kick tweeted a picture of Ross and Trump, the streamer commented, “Told him to hop on my Kick Stream."

Tags news epcelebs