Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Al Roker’s height? Fans stunned as 'Today' host poses with Terry Crews and Akbar Gbaja-Biamila, calls himself their 'Polly Pocket version'

2023-06-02 11:49
Al Roker fans are happy about his return after knee surgery and could not contain their excitement upon seeing the photo
What is Al Roker’s height? Fans stunned as 'Today' host poses with Terry Crews and Akbar Gbaja-Biamila, calls himself their 'Polly Pocket version'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: TV weatherman Al Roker has become the talk of the town as he posed for a backstage photo with 'America's Got Talent' host Terry Crews and The Talk's Akbar Gbaja-Biamila. Fans could not get enough of the trio as Roker posted the picture on Instagram.

He captioned the photo saying, "Look at the Polly Pocket version of Terry and Akbar." Fans could not help but shower love on the Today weather anchor as they pointed out the obvious height difference in the photo. His followers may not have noticed this difference if the photo had not been posted.

'I have always loved Polly Pockets'

"You need to frame this photo," commented one user. Another user was in awe of Al and mentioned, "I’ve always loved Polly Pockets!" A third user said, "So dashing." "Polly pocket is right !" commented a fourth user. Another commenter found that Al was funny and witty with the caption and said, "Who is that short guy?"

What is Al Roker's height?

Fans thought it was hilarious that Al is only 5 feet 6.5 inches tall, while both Terry and Akbar are 6 feet 2 inches and 6 feet 6 inches respectively, reported The Sun. Even Roker's wife, Deborah Roberts, is taller than him and stands tall at 5 feet 8 inches. Al recently made his grand return on NBC's Today after getting his knee replacement surgery in May. His fans are happy about his return and could not contain their excitement upon seeing the photo. One user commented, "There's some little guy in the middle...not sure...OH! That's Al Roker! Yay! Glad you are back!"

His colleagues were all smiles as they welcomed him back on the Today show and so were his admirers. He received much love from his audiences as he made his way to the studio after a few weeks. The love was reciprocated by Al as he said he missed being on the set as well. "What did I miss most? Well, besides seeing my co-hosts' smiling faces, free food', he joked.

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.