Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dixie D’Amelio claims she's unbothered by sister Charli's popularity, fails lie detector test

2023-10-01 13:49
Charli D’Amelio revealed she stalks some of her ex-friends from her fake social media accounts
Dixie D’Amelio claims she's unbothered by sister Charli's popularity, fails lie detector test

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The D'Amelio sisters, Charli and Dixie, who were once naive teenagers from suburban Connecticut, amassed a massive fortune by hawking other people's products to their hundreds of millions of GenZ social media followers.

However, recently in a candid conversation the Vanity Fair, the sister-duo was put on the hot seat.

The founder of D'Amelio footwear and 'The D'Amelio' show stars, Charlie and Dixie, took part in the magazine's iconic lie detector test video series on YouTube, humorously revealing unknown secrets.

Charli and Dixie D'Amelio get candid about being roommates

First, Charli interrogated Dixie, asking her questions such as if she enjoyed living with her, whether Dixie thought she was a better singer than Charli, whether it upset her that Charli had more TikTok followers, which Kardashian was her favorite, and other topics.

Charli asked, "Do you like being my roommate?" To which Dixie said, "Um... no." The lie detector hilariously revealed that Dixie was saying the truth.

Charli said, "I was kind of testing to see. We've been going through a rough patch. Are you serious?"

Dixie replied, "No, I like being your roommate, it's just like..." Charli again chimed and said, "What's the worst part about living with me?

Dixie said, "You don't know how to apologize. It makes me sad. Because I wouldn't braid your hair? Yeah. I'm still talking about this."

Charli then added, "Do you wish this person was your roommate instead? She said, "No. I mean, she's very nice but I do like being your roommate. Sure you do. We're just going through a tough time."

The next question Charli asked was, "I have over 100 million more followers than you on TikTok. Does that bother you?"

When Dixie said, "No," it came out as a lie. She then asked, "Why do you think I'm more famous than you?" Dixie added, "Because you don't show your whole personality."

To which Charli asked, "Are you jealous?" Dixie replied in a hilarious tone saying, "You want me to be jealous of you? I'm so proud of you. I'm your only sister."

Dixie D'Amelio grills sister Charli D'Amelio during a lie-detector test

Following the show, Dixie interrogated Charli on a variety of topics, including whether she thought she was a better dancer than Maddie Ziegler or JoJo Siwa, whether her Dunkin' drink was superior to Ice Spice's, whether she approved of her boyfriend Landon Barker's tattoo of her eye, and more.

Dixie opened the conversation asking, "What's the most annoying thing about me?" Charli instantly replied, "That you get mad over stupid stuff and hold it in for three days. I'm sensitive. But then you call me..."

The other thing Dixie stated was, "You've admitted that you have fake accounts on TikTok and Instagram. Do you use those accounts to stalk any of your exes or ex-friends?"

Charli replied, "Yeah, I stalk my ex-friends. Not ex-boyfriends though." The duo laughed when Dixie asked Charli, "Which one?" She replied, "A lot of them actually."

Dixie then asked, "Your boyfriend Landon Barker got a tattoo of your eye. Do you like it?" After affirming, "Yes", she was asked, "Would you get a tattoo of one of his body parts?" Charli replied, "Uh, no. Oh. Okay, well."

Tags news