Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Keemstar accuse Pokimane of having a boyfriend? 'That’s so fake & pathetic!'

2023-05-30 15:45
Keemstar accused Pokimane of pretending to be single so that 'sad lonely guys' will donate money to her Twitch stream
Why did Keemstar accuse Pokimane of having a boyfriend? 'That’s so fake & pathetic!'

Imane Anys aka Pokimane, is a renowned streamer with an impressive following of over six million on Instagram. Keemstar recently accused Pokimane of having a boyfriend and caused controversy on Twitter. Due to the inherent curiosity surrounding the personal lives of influencers, fans were keen to know more about Pokimane's relationship.

Daniel M Keem aka Keemstar is a controversial YouTuber, podcaster and streamer. He is well-known for hosting the DramaAlert channel, which is on YouTube and Twitter. Keep reading to know what happened between Keemstar’s tweet on Twitter.

READ MORE

Pokimane: When streaming pro faked 'sexual' relationship with Twitch star to 'target and manipulate girls'

Pokimane recalls having chubby cheeks in her youth, advises fans against 'rushing into a procedure'

'That’s so fake & pathetic!'

Keemstar alleged that Pokimane had been deceiving her followers by hiding the fact that she was in a committed relationship. He further criticized her for presenting herself as single and leading fans to believe they had a chance with her. His accusation quickly gained traction, leading to a heated discussion across social media.

Keemstar tweeted on Twitter, "Imagine having a boyfriend but acting like you single online so sad lonely guys donate money to your twitch stream. That’s so fake & pathetic!" He didn’t stop there and put out more tweets with the hashtag #pokimaneboyfriend. He posted a video on YouTube titled, 'Pokimane has a boyfriend', in which he claimed that she had a boyfriend. However, he did not show any evidence to back his claims.

‘It's time to come clean’

Pokimane reacted with a photo of herself posing with a cardboard cutout of former US President Barack Obama, playfully suggesting that he was her romantic partner. In her post, she wrote: “It’s time to come clean.. #pokimaneboyfriend.” Later, she released a video on YouTube titled, 'My apology', where she discussed about the choices regarding her content. She addressed Keemstar's allegations by stating, "I personally made the decision seven years ago when I got into streaming that I don’t want my personal life to be part of my content. That’s what I’m going to stick by until I, or whoever I’m dating, at whatever time, decides otherwise.”

‘She has the right to keep it private’

In response to the drama, a person tweeted, “No. Lots of people do it and pretty sure pokimanes relationship life is none of our business and she has the right to keep it private.” Another said, “I don’t want to imagine having a boyfriend Keem.” Another wrote, “Just an outside perspective but I never talk about my personal relationships in game with people and it makes my gameplay 10x better lol nobody owes anyone their personal life.”

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.