Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who will win Mark Zuckerberg vs Elon Musk MMA fight? Meta CEO and Twitter boss all set for 'cage match' in Vegas

2023-06-22 16:17
It all started after Meta announced a new platform called 'Threads' that will pose a direct threat to Elon Musk's Twitter operations
Who will win Mark Zuckerberg vs Elon Musk MMA fight? Meta CEO and Twitter boss all set for 'cage match' in Vegas

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The two biggest names in the tech world are at each other's throats. Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk have engaged in a heated battle on social media, giving the netizens and the citizens of the world an epic showdown that might end with a winner at the Octagon in Las Vegas. The fight began on Twitter when Musk, the enigmatic leader and founder of Space X, came across a tweet that confirmed that Meta, Zuckerberg’s prized possession, is rolling out a platform similar to Twitter.

Musk was furious and instantly replied to the tweet. The Tesla owner recently acquired Twitter for a whopping sum and had been making significant changes to the organization. Under his tutelage, Twitter has witnessed a rampant change in policies and is soon to become a profitable company. Given that Musk is all in with Twitter, any competition is expected to be squashed and Zuckerberg’s upcoming platform ‘Threads’ is a direct threat to Twitter. Musk isn’t willing to go down without a fight, and this time, he wants to take the fight to a cage in Vegas.

‘I’m up for a cage match’

Musk has drawn the battle line. A tweet titled ‘Meta to Release “Twitter Rival” called Threads’, caught the attention of a user who tagged Musk, forcing him to comment on it. This user clearly stated, “Better be careful @elonmusk I heard he does the jujitsu now,” addressing Mark Zuckerberg’s passionate drive to learn MMA and successfully learning Ju Jitsu. Musk fell for the bait and replied, "I’m up for a cage match if he is lol.” But until then, it was all Musk showing off his muscle until Zuckerberg took note of the tweet and posted an Instagram story titled, “Send me location.”

A Twitter user took a screenshot of Zuckerberg’s story and posted it on the same Twitter thread, saying, “Lol I love you Elon but you better start training.” The user added, “For the record, I’m happy to be your training partner Elon.” Musk now realizing that everything’s on the table now took charge and said, “If this is for real, I will do it.”

Musk then replied to Zuckerberg's response with: "Vegas Octagon." The Octagon is the competition mat and fenced-in area used for UFC bouts in Las Vegas, where the UFC is based.

Who will win between Musk and Zuckerberg?

In all likelihood, it will be a sight to behold if the two men who run the some of the most used communicating platforms in modern society agree on a cage fight to settle the score. But assuming that happens, 51-year-old Musk holds an advantage given his strength and physique. He looks taller, sturdier, and well-equipped to take on a lanky Zuckerberg. Musk also tweeted, "I have this great move that I call "The Walrus", where I just lie on top of my opponent & do nothing," adding, "I almost never work out, except for picking up my kids & throwing them in the air."

However, Meta’s main man isn’t far behind in his ambitions. He’s vocal about becoming an MMA fighter and has been training for it. He has achieved significant success in Ju Jitsu and is now well-trained to take the pain as well as inflict it if required.

The battle would be one of the most sought out since Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier and might end the debate of superiority between Meta and Twitter. Even though, this might be a joke that’s gone too far, it shouldn’t be an opportunity missed to see tech bros going at each other in the ring.

Tags news epcelebs