Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Twitch king Kai Cenat reacts to Moriah Mills calling out Zion Williamson for being 'jealous'

2023-06-10 17:48
Kai Cenat reacted to Moriah Mills calling out Zion Williamson's 'jealousy' on social media using a Druski GIF
Twitch king Kai Cenat reacts to Moriah Mills calling out Zion Williamson for being 'jealous'

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: A common practice for influencers and celebrities is to express their thoughts and emotions on social media platforms, often stirring up controversies. Recently, a tweet caught significant attention on Twitter, involving prominent figures such as Twitch king Kai Cenat, adult actress Moriah Mills, and basketball player Zion Williamson.

As the controversy includes influencers who have managed to amass several million followers, the fans of all three started sharing their thoughts on various social media platforms. So, keep reading to know more about what exactly happened between the three and how their fans reacted to the incident.

‘You got jealous’

Williamson has recently made headlines as he and his girlfriend are expecting a baby. Shortly after, he found himself being called out on Twitter by an adult film star Mills who publicly addressed Williamson's apparent jealousy when she sat next to YouTuber Cenat and several rappers. In a swift response, Cenat replied with a GIF featuring comedian Druski.

In the tweet, she wrote, “You got jealous when I went to the fight that you literally payed for because I was sitting next to Kai cent and some rappers and kept my blowing my phone the entire night @Zionwilliamson of course I’m going to be mad you kissed a “bm” that feening for YouTube clicks."

‘Kai catching a stray’

Fans of all the celebrities shared their thoughts on Twitter after Cenat's and Mills' tweets went viral. One user wrote addressing Mills, “You gotta step away from your phone atp. You're only hurting yourself now. When one door closes, another one opens, Go for a walk, get some boba, watch your favorite show, talk to people who love & care for you; just get your mind off this stuff,” while another said, “You are extremely hurt. It's a hard part of life and being a single woman. For the sake of your sanity & your reputation shut Twitter down for a while. God has to always be before any man as well as your self respect. You embarrassing yourself trying to embarass him. Stop it!” One wrote, “Kai catching a stray,” reacting to Mills mentioning Cenat. “Hahahahahahahahah you’re way too funny Kai,” wrote a Cenat fan reacting to the GIF he had shared.

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news