Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Kai Cenat get 'bullied' by 4-year-old? Fans say 'AMP daycare would be epic'

2023-07-31 18:23
'Kai as babysitter would be one of the wildest babysitters you could ask for,' a Kai Cenat fan said about the incident
Did Kai Cenat get 'bullied' by 4-year-old? Fans say 'AMP daycare would be epic'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: In one of Kai Cenat's live streams, he was seen interacting with a four-year-old girl. Things took a turn when the child was seen pouring water over the streamer, who seemed to have been intimated by her.

As a clip from the stream went viral, Cenat's fans started commenting on his actions. So, keep reading to know what happened during the hilarious moment in the live stream.

Kai Cenat gets 'bullied' by a four-year-old girl

During the live stream, Cenat was seen pouring water on himself to stay awake as he said, "I gotta wake up," indicating that he was feeling sleepy. Unbeknownst to him, a small child, who was quietly watching from behind, heard his words and swiftly took a bottle of water only to pour it on Cenat's face while playfully reminding him that he said he had to wake up. In response, the streamer got up from his chair, trying to act scary, but the girl quickly left the room, turning the interaction into a light-hearted and amusing moment for viewers.

Soon after, another young girl, who had been watching their playful exchange, wanted to join in the fun. She entered Cenat's room with a glass filled to the brim with water, announcing, "Hey Kai, I got you a drink." Cenat turned to face the girl and was a bit startled as she approached him with the glass. He playfully warned her not to spill the water on the carpeted floor, saying, "Yo yo yo, not in this room, not in this room. You're messing up my carpet." He teasingly remarked, "But if I violate, I'm a bad guy, right?" However, the girl seemed unfazed by his words and poured the water on his trousers, playfully "bullying" Cenat.

'AMP Daycare would be epic'

After watching the video, fans started sharing their views on the incident. One said, "AMP Daycare would be epic," while another commented, "Kai as babysitter would be one of the wildest babysitters you could ask for." 😂😂 I feel ya pain Kai but the way these kids set up. I most definitely would of dumped the water back," expressed one, with a user stating, "I appreciate how Kai is so gentle with kids if I was that kid I would get sent to a different dimension." "kai finally hanging out with people his age," quipped a follower.

Tags news