Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is salmon-sperm facial? Jennifer Aniston reveals the secret behind her ageless appearance

2023-08-23 20:55
Salmon sperm has gained recognition as a highly sought-after ingredient in Korean beauty products
What is salmon-sperm facial? Jennifer Aniston reveals the secret behind her ageless appearance

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jennifer Aniston is determined to maintain her youthful appearance and is open to trying different treatments and methods to achieve that.

In a recent interview, the 54-year-old star shared her experience of opting for a unique facial treatment involving salmon sperm. Salmon DNA closely resembles human DNA, which prompts the cells it touches to act more youthful.

Visible effects can emerge in just 2 weeks, while complete results may take around 3 to 4 months. The procedure involves applying a local anesthetic cream to the skin for half an hour, followed by a treatment lasting 15 to 20 minutes.

Experts and research suggest that salmon sperm DNA offers skin regenerative and anti-inflammatory benefits. A study found that this ingredient enhances skin elasticity and boosts collagen levels, particularly for aging skin.

Salmon sperm has gained recognition as a highly sought-after ingredient in Korean beauty products. Presently, it's available at medical spas, with the commitment to enhance cell turnover, boost collagen production, and enhance pigmentation and reduce inflammation.

Jennifer Aniston's aesthetician recommended salmon's sperm

The idea for Jennifer Aniston's treatment came from an aesthetician, and although she was initially skeptical about its effectiveness, she shared her willingness to give it a shot. "First of all, I said, 'Are you serious? How do you get salmon's sperm?'" she told the Wall Street Journal.

What facial treatments has Jennifer Aniston had?

Jennifer Aniston acknowledged that the salmon's sperm facial didn't have any noticeable impact on enhancing her skin's youthful appearance. Instead, the star clarified that she puts her faith in weekly peptide injections as a way to counteract the effects of aging. She mentioned, "I do think that's the future."

In addition to her disciplined workout routine, Aniston shared that she gives herself the freedom to indulge in a less strict diet on Sundays. She enjoys making homemade In-N-Out burgers and often invites her friends over to join in the feast.

Speaking on the same, Jennifer Aniston in 2021 revealed that she frequently uses collagen peptide supplements. "My go-to collagen routine is adding Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides in my morning cup of coffee or smoothie - so easy to use," Aniston told Vital Proteins.

In an earlier interview, Aniston mentioned that she doesn't like when people say she looks good for her age. "It drives me bananas. I can’t stand it," said the 'Friends' star, per Page Six.

"That’s a habit of society that we have these markers like, ‘Well, you’re at that stage, so for your age.’ I don’t even understand what it means. I’m in better shape than I was in my 20s; I feel better in mind, body, and spirit. It’s all 100 per cent better," she added.

Tags news