Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Engagement coming soon': Tom Holland fans speculate his 1-year break from work is to focus on romance with Zendaya

2023-06-10 18:57
A user wrote, 'Zendaya and Tom are taking their relationship to the next level aren’t they'
'Engagement coming soon': Tom Holland fans speculate his 1-year break from work is to focus on romance with Zendaya

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tom Holland has shocked his fans with the announcement of his sabbatical leave for one year after the release of his ‘The Crowded Room’. After his portrayal of the schizophrenic sex offender in the Netflix show, the ‘Spider-Man’ star said the show “did break” him. However, his announcement started a new string of speculation among his fans that the Marvel star and his ‘Euphoria’ actress girlfriend Zendaya would be taking a new step in their relationship.

Holland candidly talked about his plans for taking the break in an interview with Extra. He said that the “extra level of pressure” as a producer wreaked havoc on his mental peace. Citing the reason, Holland announced his decision to take a “break” from acting. Following the announcement, while some of the fans expected the couple to be announcing engagement soon, others are expecting eagerly for Holland and Zendaya to announce pregnancy. However, it remains to be seen how Holland would be spending this upcoming year.

'I can't wait to be a dad'

In December 2022, Us Weekly speculated that the young love birds are in a “settling-down mode” and looking forward towards permanence in their relationship. They cited an insider who said, “They’re both in settling-down mode and are absolutely planning for a real future together.”

However, Holland is not someone averse to the idea of becoming a parent. During an interview with People in 2021, he said, "I've spent the last six years being so focused on my career," before adding, "I want to take a break and focus on starting a family and figuring out what I want to do outside of this world." He further added, "I love kids. I can't wait to be a dad — I can wait and I will, but I can't wait!"

'Zendaya been putting it on my boy'

The fans of Holland started speculating after the announcement of the sabbatical. One fan commented, "Zendaya been putting it on my boy." Another one commented, "He’s gonna focus more on that Zendussy." The third supported Holland, "Dude deserves it for how hard he has worked, and he is still young so people must not forget that. So go on mate, enjoy your year off, go do those things you have been missing out on like chilling with family and your girlfriend." The fourth declared unabashedly, "Zendaya is pregnant!"

Someone else remarked, "Zendaya and Tom are taking their relationship to the next level aren’t they." Another fan commented, "Gotta sit back and let Zendaya be the bread winner after that last show. I respect it." "If y’all see a pregnant post in a few weeks or months don’t be surprised," commented someone else sheepishly. Another hypothesized, "Zendaya will be getting pregnant in the next year."

Another projected that there would be engagement news coming soon, "Zendaya and Tom Holland engagement coming soon."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs