Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How much did Adin Ross make on Twitch? Kick streamer breaks Internet by revealing monthly earnings, trolls label him 'liar'

2023-08-08 13:46
Adin Ross said, 'I don't know how many subs I had, you know, but for 90 hours, I think I made it somewhere between 400 or 600 thousand dollars'
How much did Adin Ross make on Twitch? Kick streamer breaks Internet by revealing monthly earnings, trolls label him 'liar'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, a prominent streamer on the platform Kick, has garnered an impressive following of over 500k followers after facing a ban on Twitch. In a recent live stream session on Kick, he revisited Twitch Tracker to examine his earnings on May 2021.

Upon delving into his May earnings, he was taken aback and sent shockwaves across the internet. Despite presenting his tracking sheet on-screen, many of his fans found it hard to believe and labeled the streamer as ‘a liar’. One fan, astounded by the figures on the tracking sheet, playfully quipped that Ross had seemingly "sold your soul for it."

How much did Adin Ross make on Twitch?

One of Ross's official Twitter accounts posted a tweet sharing, "Adin Ross revealed that he made $600,000 in his biggest month on Twitch, which averages out to about $7,000 per hour 😳‼️" The tweet was accompanied by a video clip extracted from a live stream. In the video, Ross can be seen showcasing his Twitch Tracker screen and posing a question to his viewers, "How much I made that month chat. I'm allowed to publicly say now, right, since I'm not going back to that platform, can I publicly say how much I made that month?”

Continuing his discussion, he proclaimed that this sum would be his 'biggest check,' elaborating, "And I ran ads I think that month too, II, I think I believe in this month I made this is my first biggest check too." Then, addressing potential incentives, he clarified, "Not really, but this is before the ad incentive deals." Ross went on to divulge his earnings during the peak of 2021, stating, "I had, I don't know how many subs I had, you know, but for 90 hours, I think I made it somewhere between 400 or 600 thousand dollars during that 2021 peak.”

'He’s a liar'

After reading the Tweet regarding Ross' earnings on Twitch, fans started sharing their perspectives. One fan said, "Well of course when you’ve sold your soul for it." Another fan wrote, "We out here on that $60 a month grind and loving every minute 💯 💪." A third fan wrote, "2 hours of his stream = a yearly income of lower/middle class.. the world really is fucked. Rich get richer." A fourth fan said, "Who cares bro with these shitty updates he’s a liar." A last user said, "Wow this is horrible this was the sign of the downfall of twitch."

Tags news