Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Marie-Josee Ta Lou dating? 34-yr-old Ivory Coast sprinter is fan favorite at World Athletics Championship 2023

2023-07-28 23:51
Marie-Josee Ta Lou has a remarkable track record of achievements both nationally and internationally
Who is Marie-Josee Ta Lou dating? 34-yr-old Ivory Coast sprinter is fan favorite at World Athletics Championship 2023

IVORY COAST, AFRICA: Marie-Josée Ta Lou is a renowned sprinter hailing from Ivory Coast, a nation in West Africa. Known for her blazing speed and impressive performances on the track, Ta Lou has solidified her position as one of the fastest women in the world.

Ta Lou's career has been nothing short of remarkable, with her exceptional performances in numerous competitions and international events. As a result of her extraordinary talent and dedication, she has garnered praise and recognition not only in her home country of Ivory Coast but also worldwide. With her sights set on new heights, Ta Lou is now gearing up to compete in the World Athletics Championship, where she will undoubtedly showcase her prowess on the track once again.

Who is Marie-Josee Ta Lou dating?

In 2022, Ta Lou revealed that she was getting married to her sweetheart, J Smith. The 34-year-old athlete shared her excitement with her more than 83K followers, posting a series of pictures with her fiance, who is a US-based influencer from Trinidad and Tobago. "You’re one of the blessings in my life, in your eyes I see peace, with you I feel love," wrote Ta Lou in a post dedicated to her fiance. "Thanks for giving me a thousand reasons to smile. Thanks for loving me for who I am. Thank you for always being there for me, for loving me, and for letting me love you. Thanks for believing in me even while I couldn’t. You are the most amazing man I have ever encountered, a good partner, an amazing fiance that everyone wishes to have. I feel lucky that I got you and everyday I thanks GOD for you in my life." "May we grow old together, may we continue to pray together, may we be successful and bless together and may we always love each other for ever and ever, With love your fiance and wife to be," she concluded.

Marie-Josee Ta Lou's achievements

Ta Lou has a remarkable track record of achievements both nationally and internationally. In 2013, she secured victories in the 100 meters and 200 meters at the Gabriel Tiacoh meet in her hometown of Abidjan. However, her season was hindered by a bout of malaria, which affected her performance. Her career took a significant turn in late 2013 when she moved to the West African High-Performance Training Centre in Dakar, Senegal. The new training environment immediately yielded results, and she achieved personal bests in various events. She continued to shine in the African Championships, securing bronze in the 100 meters and silver in the 200 meters.

Ta Lou's success continued in 2015 when she participated in more international events, including the World Championships. She improved her personal best in the 100 meters and ran below 23 seconds multiple times in the 200 meters. At the African Games, she clinched gold in both the 100 meters and 200 meters events, establishing herself as one of Africa's top sprinters.

In 2016, she represented Ivory Coast at the Rio Olympics, where she reached the finals in both the 100 meters and 200 meters. Ta Lou set a new personal best in the 100 meters, narrowly missing out on a bronze medal. She also set a new national record in the 200 meters, finishing with an impressive time. At the 2017 World Championships, Ta Lou continued her outstanding performances, winning silver in the 100 meters and the 200 meters, setting a new national record in the latter event. Her remarkable talent and dedication have made her a respected figure in track and field.