Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Swifties thrilled at news Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's parents will meet at Arrowhead stadium, there will also be some sports

2023-11-16 14:26
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's relationship is reaching a milestone as their parents are set to meet during the Chiefs-Eagles game
Swifties thrilled at news Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's parents will meet at Arrowhead stadium, there will also be some sports

KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI: The romance between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce is becoming more and more prominent! Following several months of public appearances, cross-country travel, and perhaps some PDA in Argentina, Taylor and Travis's parents are set to meet for the very first time.

According to Entertainment Tonight, Travis' parents, Donna and Ed Kelce are expected to meet Swift's parents, Andrea and Scott Swift, for the first time - when the Chiefs tight end hosts the Eagles in a Super Bowl 2023 rematch on Monday, November 20.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are preparing for significant relationship turning point

It appears that Taylor and Travis are preparing for a significant turning point in their relationship: the meeting of the parents.

Taylor is scheduled to conclude her final concert in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Sunday night, November 19, so it's unclear if she'll be traveling to Kansas City to be with her parents.

The second-ever "Kelce Bowl" will occur at Arrowhead since Jason Kelce, Travis' older brother, is the star center for Philadelphia.

The NFL siblings will square off in a rematch of the Super Bowl from the previous year when Travis prevailed in the first-ever matchup between two brothers in the game's main event.

Mother Donna became the Super Bowl's breakout hero when she cheered her sons on throughout the big game, along with Papa Kelce, Ed.

Since then, Donna has developed a connection with Swift, 33, who has been linked to Travis, 34, since September 2023.

The pop sensation has been spotted in the suites with Donna at Chiefs games, supporting the defending Super Bowl champions.

During his weekend trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina, to assist his girlfriend as she began the international part of her "Eras Tour," Travis got to meet Swift's father, Scott Swift.

The two attended Swift's performance on Saturday, November 11, from a VIP tent, where Scott witnessed Travis' response to the fun lyrics alteration in the "Karma" singer's song.

The famous relationship began when the Kansas City Chiefs player went to Taylor's Eras Tour performance at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri, earlier in 2023.

"Travis has been into Taylor for a while and definitely has a crush on her," a source told ET earlier before the singer began attending Travis' games.

Swifties go crazy over Taylor-Travis' parents' meet-up

Internet users and Swifties went bonkers over the latest update on the blossoming romance between the Super Bowl champion and the 'Anti-Hero' singer.

One online fan took to X (previously Twitter) to exclaim, "We are having a family sit down. WOW."

A second one said, "Not a chiefs fan, but I am this week. Beat those birds."

"Take that #Swifties. Proof Kelce put Swift on the map. They're not meeting at her concert, they're meeting at his game," noted a third X user.

Another thrilled fan exclaimed, "Wow! #TaylorSwift & #TravisKelce are introducing the parents A few days ago I & said the Kelce family & Swift family would get together at #Chiefs vs #Eagles game then go to Trav's new house for a party but now that it looks like that is really happening.. I just.. Wow!"

"So excited to see Mama Swift and Mama Kelce duo, it’ll be so cute," noted another one.

One more chimed in, "This is the hottest romance story that I’ve seen in decades. I think I love it more than they’re in love."

Another one explained, "Welll it makes sense.. Tay tay’s parents coming to KCMO to watch their daughter’s beau play his brother’s team. Which means Jason’s fam will be there. Momma and Poppa Kelce coming to town…sounds like an early Thanksgiving feast will be had at Kelce house gobble gobble."

Tags news