Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'CBS Mornings' host Gayle King goes on 'girls trip' to Las Vegas Sphere for U2 concert

2023-10-04 18:55
The Sphere venue in Las Vegas debuted with U2's concert on September 29
'CBS Mornings' host Gayle King goes on 'girls trip' to Las Vegas Sphere for U2 concert

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA: Technology has once again proven its wonders in the form of the Sphere venue that was recently opened for the public with its first-ever concert in Las Vegas. The arena made its debut with U2 performing, providing an immersive experience with a 360-degree screen.

Like a trend throughout this year, no major concert has gone unattended by the 'CBS Mornings' host Gayle King. She recently shared photos of her enjoying the concert over the weekend with her girlfriends, which obviously included her best friend, Oprah Winfrey.

Gayle King goes on 'girls trip' to Vegas Sphere

After attending multiple shows of Beyonce's Renaissance Tour and another one of Bruce Springsteen, King was seen bellowing out U2 lyrics at their latest concert.

The concert was held at the Sphere venue in Las Vegas, which has already gone viral on the internet for its seemingly magical immersive experience. This was the first-ever event at the venue and it was already a hit among not only the attendees but also social media users.

King was one of the first few people to have gotten a chance to attend this show along with her three closest friends. This included Winfrey, filmmaker Ava DuVernay, and journalist Maria Shriver.

She also revealed in her Instagram post that they had gotten a chance to interact with the MSG CEO James Dolan, who is also the one who came up with the idea of the Sphere.

"Four days later and I’m still thinking about the girl’s trip we took to Las Vegas to see @u2 open @spherevegas!" King's caption read, "I can’t adequately describe what I saw but before the show started James Dolan—the brain behind The Sphere—told us to prepare to have your mind blown!…. Mission accomplished Mr.Dolan… and thank you!

Fans gush over Gayle King after she attends U2's Sphere concert

Many shared their excitement under the comments of King's photos, not just about the arena but also about her "girls' trip."

"You all look like you’re loving life! What an amazing experience!" a fan of King's wrote.

Many talked about wanting to go on a trip with their friends, with one of the comments saying, "How do I join your girl squad?! Looks like an amazing time! Happy for you, ladies!"

A fan also complimented King's outfit as they went on to say, "Ok Gayle! Another great green outfit!! I bought that lime green jumpsuit you wore to that other concert and cannot get it off without hurting my shoulders! Lol! How do you do it?! Also loving your green trousers!"

The same fan also asked, "Who are you wearing?"

Several of her followers couldn't help but be excited over the new arena. A fourth fan said, "I saw it a few weeks ago from outside while in LasVegas and was in awe- can imagine inside !! WOW."

Another one pointed out its popularity and commented, "It’s all everyone is talking about…I’m so glad you shared so I could see the best of U2‼️"

An excited fan also wrote, "Hi. I was there too with my daughter Victoria! We had an awesome time!!! Can’t wait to go back to the sphere with Mellody for Formula 1."

Tags news