Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ γ€Š Yeyep β€’ Com 》

Meghan Trainor and Daryl Sabara welcome second baby boy Barry Bruce via 'amazing, successful c-section'

2023-07-05 15:57
'I finally got my skin to skin time!' Meghan Trainor exclaimed as she announced the birth of her son
Meghan Trainor and Daryl Sabara welcome second baby boy Barry Bruce via 'amazing, successful c-section'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Meghan Trainor and Daryl Sabara welcomed a second boy into the world on Saturday, July 1, the 'Mother' singer, 29, declared on Instagram. They are now a family of four. The 'Spy Kids' actor's wife posted a number of pictures of their newborn boy, Barry Bruce Trainor, including him being cuddled by loved ones, and her in the hospital before having her c-section.

"On July 1st (our 7 year anniversary of our first date) we welcomed Barry Bruce Trainor into the world πŸ»πŸ’™," Trainor wrote in the caption. "He was a big boy at 8lbs 7oz...and sideways (transverse), but we had an amazing, successful c-section, and I finally got my skin to skin time! Thank you to all of the incredible doctors and nurses who took such great care of us ❀️."

Also Read: Fourth of July: Paige Spiranac channels patriotic spirit, looks 'gorgeous' in American flag bikini while enjoying beer and hot dogs

'What a lucky dude!'

There were several congratulatory messages in the comments, including one from actress Chrissy Metz. She wrote, "Awww, Congratualtions!!!!! βœ¨β€οΈπŸŽ‰." Mandy Moore also shared an adorable message to the sweet family, "Go Mama!! And welcome to the party, Barry!! What a lucky dude!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️." Paris Hilton said, "πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­ Congratulations sis! So happy for you!πŸ₯°πŸ˜" 'Pretty Little Liars' star Ashley Benson noted, "πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° congrats angel" "A perfect beautiful icon, legend, star born into the most wonderful family possible! Congrats 😭😭😭😭 !!!!" mentioned Scott Hoying, the leader of Pentatonix.

Riley is now a big brother

Also Read: Is Don Lemon returning to CNN? Disgraced anchor seen dining with ex-CEO Chris Zucker on Amalfi coast

Riley, the first child of Trainor and Sabara, was born in February 2021, according to the couple's announcement on Instagram. The pair got engaged after Sabara popped the question to Trainor on her 24th birthday in December 2017. They were married within a year. The couple's 2-year-old son will now be a big brother, as Sabara previously told People. Riley is "so ready to have a permanent friend," he noted in June. "He definitely loves pointing to Meghan's stomach and saying 'baby' and kissing her belly. So it's definitely a lot cuter than we ever thought," Sabara added.

Also Read: Is Kai Cenat in love? Streamer freaked out when crush shared his Twitch clip on Instagram, fans called him β€˜cutie’

'I'm gonna achieve all my goals'

Trainor also raved about how she felt completely invincible as a mother. "I made eyelashes. I made eyelids. I made balls. There's nothing I can't do, you know what I'm saying? After I went through a surgery where they took my guts out and I was awake? Try to stop me. I'm gonna achieve all my goals," the 'Made You Look' hitmaker told Genius in 2022.

More from MEAWW

xQc accused of double standards after slamming community for body-shaming Jesse: 'Guy laughs at fat people everyday'

'So tacky!' Kim Kardashian mocked for reposting story from a 'Kourtney Fan page' amid feud with sister

Tags news