Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Lauren Pacheco: 5 unknown facts about Paige Spiranac's famed rival who survived mysterious disease

2023-05-12 18:25
Lauren Pacheco's mix of golfing content and fitness tips have seen her compared to Paige Spiranac
Lauren Pacheco: 5 unknown facts about Paige Spiranac's famed rival who survived mysterious disease

Paige Spiranac needs no introduction! All thanks to her controversies and golf pictures trending on social media. Lauren Pacheco's mix of golfing content and fitness tips have seen her compared to the influencer queen. With over 149k followers on Instagram, the 32-year-old who survived a mysterious disease has become a popular fixture among social media influencers in the golf world.

Pacheco made a living through brand partnerships as a full-time content creator since she unexpectedly rose to Instagram popularity during the Covid-19 pandemic. Not only this, but there is alot more for her fans to know about.

READ MORE

Paige Spiranac: 2023 net worth, dating life and family background of golf influencer

Paige Spiranac: Golf influencer explains why she won't post 'nudes' on social media

5 unknown facts about Lauren Pacheco

Early life

Pacheco is a native of Salinas, California. Now, 32-year old Pacheco was drawn to LA as a teenager. She moved there at the age of just 18, hoping to make it big as an actress in Hollywood. However she suffered with a mystery illness.

Family

Pacheco grew up in a golfing family, with her father and brother as keen golf players. She even got lessons during the pandemic and has recently been trying to get more efficient in her game.

Mysterious illness

While doing work for her living, she had a rough time. In a conversation with New York Post, she said, "I went to a lot of doctors trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I just had a lot of stomach issues and I had an autoimmune disease. There was just a lot of stuff piling up.”

The rising star

In 2022, Pacheco was invited to play in the Oakley Tournament at the Waste Management Open, the opening of X-Golf in Chicago, CSE and Maxim’s Celebrity Golf Classic in Long Island and the launch of EA Sports PGA Tour video game. She also appeared as a guest on 'The Celebrity Golf Show' on YouTube; and it seems that she not going to look back.

Personal life

Pacheco is engaged but keeps her husband-to-be firmly behind the camera.The pair is expected to wed in 2023 and currently reside in Laguna Beach as per New York Post.

Tags news