Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Charli D’Amelio opens about her fight with sister Dixie D’Amelio: ‘I dont f**king need you’

2023-09-24 17:52
What made the Gen Z sisters Charli and Dixie D'Amelio fight each other?
Charli D’Amelio opens about her fight with sister Dixie D’Amelio: ‘I dont f**king need you’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In the first two episodes of season 3 of The D'Amelio Show, which were made available on Hulu on September 20, tensions between Charli and Dixie D'Amelio reached their highest point ever.

The 19-year-old Charli described herself as her sister Dixie's human punching bag in the third season's second episode. It's important to know that, the sister duo are fan favorite amongst GenZ audience.

What happened to Dixie and Charli D'Amelio?

In a conversation with US weekly, Dixie told, “it feels so dumb looking back at it.” The singer added, “We could have solved a lot of this with a 15 minute conversation, which we eventually did."

“Just kind of made both of our lives miserable for months because we just couldn’t have a conversation. I think we were a lot better at communicating now.”

Charli added, “Anyone who has siblings gets it. You go through ups and downs and that’s very normal. But definitely seeing it on a scale like this is you realize how dramatic things can be when it doesn’t have to be.”

Dixie was getting ready for a concert at the Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles during the season 3 premiere of The D'Amelio Show when she and her sister got into a heated argument.

They started fighting as they were recording a confessional.

“I have rehearsal all day,” Dixie said. Charli replied, “I know, we’re going!” Dixie responded that she was “actually doing the rehearsal” and not just watching. Dixie then then said “You guys need me. You act like you don’t. To which Charli hit back with, “I don’t f**king need you."

Dixie D'Amelio burst into tears

Things intensified when Charli showed up at Dixie's practice later in the episode. “I’m not fighting with her. She’s been fighting with me all day,” Charli told viewers. “She’s making me sad because she keeps yelling at me but it’s fine. I’m here, supporting. I didn’t do anything, though.”

This was the point when Dixie suddenly burst into tears, having a minor breakdown during her rehearsal.

Charli even added, “When I see Dixie meltdown, I never know how to react because she either doesn’t want anything to do with me and doesn’t want me around or she wants me to, kind of, help her. It’s so confusing."

“It’s a difficult situation. She’s allowed to be upset and no one else is. No matter how I seem to handle the situation, it’s just wrong,” she added.

After thinking about Charli and Dixie's argument in the second episode, Heidi D'Amelio (their mother) said she was "concerned" about her daughters moving in together to a new home as the fights could get worse.

Tags news