Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Amanda Seyfried says husband Thomas Sadoski helped her figure out if she was 'doing a good job' during 'The Crowded Room' filming

2023-06-09 12:16
Amanda Seyfried found comfort and reassurance from her husband, Thomas Sadoski, when she was 'a little insecure' during 'The Crowded Room' filming
Amanda Seyfried says husband Thomas Sadoski helped her figure out if she was 'doing a good job' during 'The Crowded Room' filming

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Amanda Seyfried, 37, the talented actress known for her roles in movies like 'Mean Girls', 'Mamma Mia!' and 'Les Misérables', found immense support in her husband, Thomas Sadoski while working together on the Apple TV+ series 'The Crowded Room'. Seyfried recently opened up about the comfort and reassurance she received from having Sadoski by her side.

“It was actually really nice [having Sadoski on set],” the actress told Page Six. “Because it was in the beginning when I was a little insecure. I felt like it was always nice to check in with him and see if I was doing a good job,” Amanda Seyfried said, adding, “And that was really nice.” 'The Crowded Room' premieres June 9 on Apple TV+.

'I think it was like a breath of fresh air to have someone'

Sadoski, in turn, echoed similar sentiments about their working dynamic. “I wasn’t with her every single day on set,” he told Page Six, adding, “So for me, it was fun to show up, and for her, I think it was like a breath of fresh air to have someone away from the really heavy serious stuff she was doing with Tom [Holland] so I think it worked out really well for both of us.”

Who is Amanda Seyfried's husband?

Thomas Sadoski, born on July 1, 1976, in New Haven, Connecticut, is widely known for his work on stage, television, and film. He began his acting career in the theater, performing in various plays and productions. Sadoski gained recognition for his performances in Broadway shows such as 'Reckless' and 'Reasons to Be Pretty', which earned him critical acclaim for his talent and versatility on stage.

In addition to his theater work, Sadoski has also made a name for himself in the world of television. He has appeared in popular series like 'Law & Order', 'The Newsroom', and 'Life in Pieces', showcasing his acting prowess and captivating audiences with his performances. In fact, it was on the set of the off-Broadway play 'The Way We Get By' in 2015 that Amanda Seyfried and Thomas Sadoski first crossed paths. The two actors developed a deep connection and quickly formed a strong bond. Their relationship blossomed, and they began dating shortly after meeting.

Seyfried and Sadoski confirmed their engagement in In September 2016 and announced that they were expecting their first child together. The couple exchanged vows in an intimate wedding ceremony held in March 2017. Following their marriage, they joyfully embraced parenthood with the arrival of a daughter, and later they had a son.