Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Todd and Julie Chrisley OK? Couple's son Chase horrified by 'nightmare' prison conditions with snakes in mom's cell

2023-07-27 19:16
Since their parents were found guilty of fraud in November 2022, the Chrisley family has experienced a lot
Are Todd and Julie Chrisley OK? Couple's son Chase horrified by 'nightmare' prison conditions with snakes in mom's cell

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Savannah and Chase Chrisley are revealing to followers what it's like for their parents to live in jail. After the 27-year-old saw his father on Wednesday, July 26, the two siblings spoke candidly on their podcast, 'Unlocked with Savannah Chrisley', about the terrible conditions Todd and Julie Chrisley are presently experiencing in prison.

Before Chase answered plainly, "It's a nightmare," Savannah remarked, "You went and saw Dad, and you got to hear about the cluster of everything going on at his facility."

'At the end of the day, it's my parents'

Chase — who recently split with fiancée Emmy Medders — told his younger sister, "They both have no air conditioning, They are both in states where it gets to be 100+ degrees, and there's no air conditioning." The former beauty queen claimed there is an infestation of animals inside the Federal Medical Center in Lexington, Kentucky, where her mother is serving a term. Savannah claims Julie "has rattlesnakes just casually slithering on the floor in front of her" and claims she has seen snakes in her cell, surrounding her bed.

Chase said, "I don't care if you killed somebody, if you're in a government facility, you should have air conditioning, At the end of the day, it's my parents. I mean, I don't [expect] anyone else to feel bad for them. [People] don't have any sympathy until they're in the situation and it's their loved one."

Since their parents were found guilty of fraud in November 2022, the Chrisley family has experienced a lot, leaving the brother and sister frequently in shock about what has transpired, as per reports.

'It's just crazy to sit and watch Mom and Dad go through that'

Savannah explained, "It's just crazy to sit and watch Mom and Dad go through that, but luckily, they have the fight in them.They're strong, and they have remained loyal to each other, they love each other." Chase added, "They are strong individuals. They weren't built to break and this, for damn sure, isn't going to break them," as reported by Okmagazine.

About the scam

A federal jury found Todd and Julie Chrisley guilty after a three-week trial of conspiring to cheat community banks out of more than $30 million in phony loans. In addition, the jury found Todd and Julie Chrisley, together with their accountant Peter Tarantino, guilty of a variety of tax offenses, including plotting to deceive the IRS. The Chrisleys were held responsible for filing two fraudulent corporate tax returns on behalf of the Chrisleys' business, and Peter Tarantino was also found responsible. The jury also determined that Julie Chrisley had committed wire fraud and interfered with justice.

Tags news