Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kim Kardashian breaks down in tears over ex Kanye West, says 'he’s so different from the person I married'

2023-06-30 18:47
In the show's episode, the creator of SKIMS, Kim, is shown in a sneak -peek for an upcoming episode of 'The Kardashians' being overcome with grief
Kim Kardashian breaks down in tears over ex Kanye West, says 'he’s so different from the person I married'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kanye West, now known as Ye, and Kim Kardashian divorced more than two years ago. But in a preview for the upcoming episode of 'The Kardashians' on Hulu, the 42-year-old reality star admitted that she's still grieving the union, claiming that she no longer even recognizes the 'Donda' rapper as the husband she wed in 2014.

Kanye moved on and married Bianca Censori and is now holed up in Japan. Kim, for her part, is still looking for love after her split with Pete Davidson. Her affair with Pete did cause a lot of tension between the two exes.

In the show's episode, the creator of SKIMS, Kim, is shown in a sneak -peek for an upcoming episode of 'The Kardashians' being overcome with grief over her ex-husband, Kanye. As Kim's sister, Khloé Kardashian, meticulously checks Kim to see whether she's alright, Kim's agony is apparent. "I'm not okay," she admits as she falls back with tears running down her cheeks. Kim cries her heart out while seeking comfort in her sister's hug at a vulnerable time. She cries while saying, "I just can't," as reported by Billboard.

'That's who I loved, and that's who I remember'

Kim sobs in her confessional as she muses, "'He’s so different from the person that I married," alluding to the now-46-year-old Kanye. "That's who I loved, and that's who I remember. I'll do anything to get that person back."

In March 2022, Kim and Kanye's six-year union came to an end. They started dating in 2011, and in June 2013, they gave birth to North, their first child. They got married in 2014, and then they welcomed Saint, Chicago, and Psalm to their family later on.

Kim previously discussed the difficulties she had as a result of Kanye's unpredictable conduct in an episode of The Kardashians. In a moving confessional, Kim says, "It's the hardest feeling to watch someone you really loved and had a family with become so different."

'It's a journey he needs to take on his own'

She adds, "Sometimes, I feel that if he hits rock bottom, it's a journey he needs to take on his own. In the past, I would reach out to everyone, assuring them that everything would be okay. But now, I don't have the energy for it."

Following her divorce from Kanye, Kardashian told Vogue Italia that she had regained her sense of self and had surmounted many challenges. She said, "I feel like it's a new version of me," Kim admits. "Previously, my confidence relied heavily on having a partner whose opinion I valued deeply. When that dynamic shifted, I lost touch with my own voice. Now, I'm at a stage where I strive to make the right choices."

Tags news