Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet outraged after 'abhorrent' Kardashian Kloset sells jumpsuit with stains on crotch area

2023-11-27 10:21
Kardashians and Jenners revealed re-wearing clothes
Internet outraged after 'abhorrent' Kardashian Kloset sells jumpsuit with stains on crotch area

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kardashians/Jenner closet is being called out for making money by selling stained products.

An Internet user took to Reddit, uploading a RARE jumpsuit from Khloe Kardashian's wardrobe. The user slammed the beauty moguls for selling "broken, cheap, and stained" products online.

A user dubbed Kardashians and Jenners to be "disgusting," saying, "Could you imagine getting Khloes jumpsuit shown here, and there are stains in the crotch area! Just NO." Another remembered, "Kylie did say that when Khloe is drunk she dgaf, she will pee anywhere, including on peoples legs as she’s dancing. Which is off for someone so concerned with being clean."

"Wtf gross!!" one disgusted user commented. Another remembered buying clothes from Kardashians/Jenner closet, "We don't clean clothes. We have expectations to send us items that are in sellable condition. But Khloe's and Kim's stains were yellow and (yuck) one body suit from Khloe had white stains and one skirt we had from Kim had white stains. Me and my co workers were laughing even tho it was gross. We just weren't shocked how messy they are."

"The fact they were donating clothes with piss and discharge stains tell you 100% how they feel about the people meant to receive them. They are abhorrent," wrote another.

Do Kardashians re-wear clothes?

It seems like they do. But the Kardashians and Jenner definitely update their attire before they wear it the next time.

SKIMS founder Kim Kardashian took to X to reveal that she re-wore the outfit she wore to her sister Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker's wedding.

Kim wrote, "Fun fact about this look for the wedding! I know you guys just saw me in my archieve on last week's episode of The Kardashians! I have every piece photographed and on an app."

She added, "So when I knew I was going to Italy (LOVE a theme for a trip) I pulled all my Dolce & Gabbana clothes to try n again and see if I could re-wear anything!"

She then revealed wearing the same dress to the Glamour Awards.

Where is Kardashian Kloset located?

Kardashian Kloset is located only at Resorts World Las Vegas. Kardashians and Jenner fans can now get the opportunity to shop limited-editor and rare items.

Cici Bussey, the owner of Kardashian Kloset says, "We are thrilled to be back in Las Vegas at the new fabulous Resort World Las Vegas."

She adds, "With the city fully open and thriving, coupled with the rapidly growing multi-billion-dollar resale business, Las Vegas was the obvious choice to open our first and only Kardashian Kloset pop-up boutique in the world!" The property spans in 70K square feet.

Tags news