Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Amouranth: Fans call Twitch streamer's most controversial video 'soothing, weirdly'

2023-05-25 16:29
Amouranth is not new to controversies and some of them led to her being banned from Twitch
Amouranth: Fans call Twitch streamer's most controversial video 'soothing, weirdly'

Streamer Kaitlin "Amouranth" Siragusa is no stranger to testing the limits of ASMR, but one of her YouTube videos went too far for many viewers and turned into controversy. She created a full ASMR routine in which she farts in jars in a video.

Amouranth is well-known for her ASMR livestreams. She has 746,000 subscribers on her channel. Her most controversial video has ammased 7,900 likes. She has been banned from Twitch because of her content.

RELATED NEWS

Amouranth: Streamer launches her own AI companion to 'satisfy needs of fans'

Amouranth: Why did Twitch reverse popular erotic streamer's ban so quickly?

'You hear the fart'

Amouranth announced her business called 'Cutie Patooties', in which she sold costly jars of farts and hair online. She then chose to open one of the jars in what some have described as an unsettling ASMR video.

Amouranth informed followers that she had just consumed a protein bar, protein shakes, beans and eggs while tapping her nails against the jar. “Maybe I can top off this scent since this one has been sitting on my desk since I started selling them. So the scent is probably not very strong,” she said softly in the video.

Amouranth decided to open the jar and made a funny face. She admitted that it was still "pretty strong," but that she needed to "replace" it. Amouranth began to move the jar towards her backside to accomplish this. “These mics are really strong so when you hear the fart, try not to giggle too hard,” she warned.

'Video that gets me to unsubscribe'

Amouranth was back to licking things and peering into the camera. This carried on for at least five minutes, but many people were left with a bad taste in their mouths. According to one admirer, this was the video that ultimately convinced them to unsubscribe.

A user wrote, "Finally, the video that gets me to unsubscribe. I'm free. been following you for years Amouranth. congrats on all your success and good luck with your continued success into the future." "I don't know how you can buy farts from someone XD," another person commented.

However, Some of Amouranth's fans found the video relaxing and humorous. A fan wrote in the comment's section, "This was soothing, weirdly." "Definitely showing your sense of humor in this video," added another.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news