Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate affirms love for life even when he was jailed, dubs himself 'most respected man alive': Fans say 'you are just spitting faxx today'

2023-07-23 19:49
Andrew Tate wrote, 'I love my life and I still loved my life in jail. Any price is worth paying to be the most respected man alive. The Top G'
Andrew Tate affirms love for life even when he was jailed, dubs himself 'most respected man alive': Fans say 'you are just spitting faxx today'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the misogynistic influencer known for his unabashed discussions in numerous podcasts and interviews, has never shied away from sharing his experiences during the period he spent behind bars. Initially, his expressions were tinted with criticism and disapproval, directed toward the circumstances that led to his imprisonment. However, a recent tweet from Tate took everyone by surprise, as he divulged an unexpected twist in his perspective. In a remarkably candid confession, he surprisingly revealed that he found certain aspects of his time in jail to be cherished and valued.

During an interview with Tucker Carlson, he delved deep into the 92 days of challenges he faced while in jail. Despite the undeniable hardships encountered during this period, what caught the attention of many were the intriguing habits he developed within the confines of his cell. Tate opened up about how he spent time engrossed in reading the Quran, engaging in rigorous push-up routines to maintain his physical well-being, and even finding solace in smoking cigarettes.

'I still loved my life in jail'

In his tweet, Tate candidly conveyed his profound affection for life, emphasizing that this sentiment remained unwavering even throughout his time behind bars. Notably, he proclaimed a willingness to pay any price to attain the esteemed status of being recognized as "The Top G," the most respected man alive. Confident in his actions and choices, he challenged the idea of facing punishment, as his attitude exuded nothing but pure joy and contentment.

Tate wrote, "I love my life and I still loved my life in jail. Any price is worth paying to be the most respected man alive. The Top G. So how you gona punish me when all I do is smile? Bumbaclart."

'Bro you are just spitting faxx today'

After Tate's disclosure of his confessions, a wave of responses surged as numerous users stepped forward to share their perspectives. One user wrote, "Bro you are just spitting faxx today wassup?" Another user wrote, "The only thing they can do is hate but you will still emerge as a hero they can’t stop you anymore !" A user stated, "Andrew would rather die in the battlefield with his self respect & dignity than be known as a coward. I wish more men were like him. They used to be." A user commented, "Being controversial can sometimes lead to attention or discussion, but it doesn't necessarily equate to respect or admiration."

Tags news