Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet asks Fox News' Tomi Lahren to 'assess her sources' as she criticizes Taylor Swift coverage amid Israel conflict

2023-10-09 15:25
Tomi Lahren was asked to 'turn on' news channels as she criticized the coverage Taylor Swift and the NFL received amid the Israel conflict
Internet asks Fox News' Tomi Lahren to 'assess her sources' as she criticizes Taylor Swift coverage amid Israel conflict

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Fox News anchor and host of ‘Tomi Lahren is Fearless’, Tomi Lahren, has taken to X, formerly known as Twitter, to express her outrage as “Israel is at war.”

Lahren has previously expressed her take on the “wall-to-wall” coverage of Taylor Swift at the NFL, and this time around Lahren has wondered if it would be possible to “pause the coverage of flipping Taylor Swift.”

According to Cosmopolitan, “Taylor Swift seemingly skips Sunday's Chiefs game,” and this news has been spluttered across the media amid the Gaza−Israel conflict.

Tomi Lahren attempts to amplify the focus on Israel

On X, Fox News anchor Tomi Lahren wrote, “Israel is at war. Hundreds of innocent civilians are dead. Do you think it would be possible to pause the coverage of flipping Taylor Swift going or not going to a flipping football game?”

This tweet was written after Taylor Swift was missing from Travis Kelce’s game, amid their rumored relationship which took the internet by storm.

“It's confirmed, Taylor skipped today's game. Jim Nantz just said, "In case you’re wondering, the seven words I never thought would leave my lips in my career, 'Taylor Swift is not at the game.' There are some broken-hearted people I just saw in the stands. She was questionable all week, but it looks like it’s officially inactive for today,” reported TMZ.

However, Lahren wanted the focus to remain on the “hundreds of innocent civilians [that] are dead” but the internet doesn’t seem to be on the same page as Lahren.

Internet asks Tomi Lahren to 'assess' her news sources

In response to Tomi Lahren, the internet has asked her to focus on the news channels instead. One person wrote, “Well you are watching football and not the news then,” while another wrote, “Just turn on CNN, MSNBC, or Fox News. Simple.”

“I’m so sick of the finger-pointing going on. Can we come together for once? Pray for our country and its leaders. Pray hard,” wrote one user, and another said, “I used to respect and look up to your voice. I now think you are just controlled opposition. Sad day! You should look deep in your heart, only God knows.”

One user wrote, “Assess your news sources lady, I don't see any of that garbage.” A fifth person said, “A little levity in times of sadness never really hurt anyone. Take a breath.”

Tags news