Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross gives his biggest fan JakeFuture $50K during livestream, fans say ‘always giving back’

2023-09-09 14:16
Adin Ross surprised JakeFuture and his mother with the money after spending time with them for an entire day
Adin Ross gives his biggest fan JakeFuture $50K during livestream, fans say ‘always giving back’

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Kick streamer Adin Ross is under the spotlight once again, this time for his philanthropic efforts. His unwavering commitment to giving back to his cherished fan community and his team has solidified his reputation as a "philanthropist."

For instance, Ross also bestowed his cameraman with an extravagant Audemars Piguet watch worth $75,000 for his birthday. Before that, his bodyguard was at the receiving end of his grand gift of two luxury cars.

In a recent livestream, Ross generously gifted his biggest fan, Jake, a substantial sum of $50,000. Notably, this is not the first occurrence.

In early June 2023, Ross shared a livestream with Jake, providing financial support and a streaming deal, ensuring his well-being for a lifetime.

Adin Ross' supporters were deeply moved to witness this series of philanthropic gestures. They expressed their joy in seeing his kind-hearted nature shine through.

Adin Ross’ philanthropic gesture toward ‘JakeFuture’

During Adin Ross' recent livestream, the popular streamer Kick joined forces with his friend Sneako, as well as his biggest fan Jake and Jake's mother.

Ross dedicated the entire day to Jake and his mother, spending quality time with them, even entrusting Jake with his credit card for a whole day.

Their time together began with a casual visit to a restaurant for pizza, where Ross and Jake shared laughs and friendly banter. Later, Ross treated Jake to a shopping spree for high-end designer clothing. Throughout the video, Ross exuded a light-hearted spirit, showering Jake and his mother with heartwarming gestures.

As the video drew to a close, Ross shared a deeply heartwarming moment with Jake and his mother. He presented a wad of cash from a bag to his mother and expressed, “Before you head on out, I just wanna give you a little gift to, the awesome mom you are. You’re the MVP mom for real. So, I gotchu.”

Overwhelmed with gratitude, Jake's mother replied, “Don't make me cry again,” as she hugged the streamer. Ross then added, “How about another one?” surprising her with another bundle of cash, leaving her stunned and in tears.

She exclaimed, “Oh my god! For real?” Thank you.” He said, “That's it this time,” but as she got up to hug him, he surprised her with one final bundle of cash.”

Out of worry for their safety, he also asked them to keep the bag, saying, “I don't want you walking round” with the cash. He further added, “I love you and Jake, man. I got you guys for life.”

An update page about Adin Ross' activities shared the clip of the event with the caption, “Adin Ross gifted his biggest fan JakeFuture and his Mom $50,000.”

Adin Ross' fans praise him for 'giving back to people'

The video clip of Adin Ross alongside JakeFuture took the internet by storm as beloved fans shared their thoughts on Kick streamer's philanthropic gesture.

One fan said, "You love to see it man." Another fan wrote, "It started with Jake joining the discord and now he’s shopping with him and has a kick deal W Adin fr"

A third fan said, "W fucking Adin, always giving back to his community," while a fourth added, "It amazes me how people genuinely hate this guy. All I see him do is good in the world."

Along similar lines, a user also said, "You can’t hate Adin he’s always giving back to people always Ws"

Tags news