Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘Could listen to this for years’: Alix Earle fans love her 'Hot Mess’ podcast for its 'realness'

2023-09-24 16:59
Netizens are hailing Alix Earle's latest initiative
‘Could listen to this for years’: Alix Earle fans love her 'Hot Mess’ podcast for its 'realness'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: TikTok's IT girl and GRWM (Get Ready With Me) queen Alix Earle is delighting her fans with exactly what they want — more content.

The TikTok star, who has amassed 5.8 million followers over the past several years through her lively college student (now freshly graduated) content, has officially revealed her newest gig.

Earle announced the arrival of the 'Hot Mess' podcast on the Unwell network, which is run by legendary podcast host Alex Cooper.

The 'Call Her Daddy' host, who recently got engaged to producer Matt Kaplan, is “passing the mic” on to the University of Miami graduate. The TikTok influencer’s project premiered on September 21.

Alix Earle's first episode of 'Hot Mess' is a smashing success

Alix’s “Hot Mess” podcast airs new episodes every Thursday. In the first episode, Earle discussed her relationship with rumored NFL boyfriend Braxton Berrios, details on her ex-boyfriend, and some humoros incidents that happened while she was at University of Miami.

Earlier as per j-14, she told, "I’m so excited to announce the first of many creators in the Unwell Network’s family."

Cooper continued by saying, “Alix Earle and Madeline Argy both have a unique presence that captivates an audience, but I love how they approach content in very different ways… I feel honored to be at a place in my career where I can pass along knowledge and advice for a new generation of creators to flourish.”

In a caraousel post that had around seven pictures, Earle shared a glimpse of some BTS pictures from 'Hot Mess'. She wrote, "episode 1:" (while tagging the official IG page of podacast).

Fans love the 'realness' of Alix Earle's podcast

At the time of writing, Earle's post had around 346k likes on her post, along with several comments. A user wrote,"I could listen to this for years." The second user wrote,"I feel like this is every girls group dream."

The third user wrote,"Genuinely enjoyed the realness in this episode I can't wait for more!!!! ?" The fourth user wrote,"I like you but from your story, it's obvi he was cheating on sophia culpo w you. Just watch out girl."

While the fifth user wrote,"This was amazing!! So excited for this podcast."

Tags news