Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is El Invertebrado? 'Dominicana's Got Talent' finalist set to stun 'America's Got Talent' Season 18 judges with his aerial contortion skills

2023-06-21 06:53
El Invertebrado aka Gabriel Georgiev hails from the Dominican Republic and has received multiple recognitions for his aerial contortion skills
Who is El Invertebrado? 'Dominicana's Got Talent' finalist set to stun 'America's Got Talent' Season 18 judges with his aerial contortion skills

SANTIAGO, DOMINICIAN REPUBLIC: 'America's Got Talent' (AGT) season 18 is all set to air a brand new episode featuring a new batch of contestants and acts participating in the fourth round of auditions in the competition. The latest season of the NBC show has been jam-packed with talent from across the world which kept the viewers hooked to their seats.

However, in the forthcoming episode, the contestants will give their best performance in hopes of impressing the judges and advancing to the next round. 'AGT' Season 18's upcoming episode features exemplary talent which will leave the judges and the audience stunned and emotional with their stories. Among the hopefuls is El Invertebrado.

Who is El Invertebrado?

El Invertebrado aka Gabriel Georgiev is an aerialist contortionist. He hails from the Dominican Republic. Gabriel married the love of his life Pavel Georgiev in 2022 after getting engaged in the same year. He has been performing aerial contortion since a very young age. Gabriel has also received multiple recognitions for his aerial contortion at the state level.

Gabriel was the finalist Panamerican Pole Championship and showed off Best Pole Trick in 2018. He was also the winner of Best Pole Trick in the Caribbean Pole Championship in 2017. Furthermore, he was a Semifinalist in Season 1 of 'Dominicana's Got Talent' in 2019. There, he often performed with elaborate sets and backgrounds. Gabriel received recognition for his work after his appearance on 'DGT' and the aerialist contortionist is thankful.

He recently shared some throwback photos and clips from his time on 'DGT' and wrote, "Just days after my audition for @agt I can't stop remembering these moments and feeling so grateful for the support and exposure that @dominicanasgottalent gave me to be able to fulfill one of my dreams, which was to participate in @agtauditions."

El Invertebrado on 'America's Got Talent' Season 18

Gabriel will show his breathtaking aerial contortion skills in the upcoming episode of 'America's Got Talent' Season 18. NBC has recently released a teaser that provided the viewers with a quick glimpse of his performance. In the teaser, Gabriel can be seen performing on the stage before his sudden appearance beside the judges' table shocked them. Being on 'America's Got Talent' has been Gabriel's dream for a long time. He also shared his excitement on Facebook and wrote, "YESSSSSS! I did it, I am fulfilling one of my big dreams, which was to audition for America Got Talent and continue to show that the Dominican Republic has talent."