Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul sets Logan Paul's 'ego in line', accuses him of being 'condescending and envious': 'He tries to little bro me'

2023-08-18 19:16
Jake Paul also mentioned that he might be reaching a breaking point
Jake Paul sets Logan Paul's 'ego in line', accuses him of being 'condescending and envious': 'He tries to little bro me'

PUERTO RICO: Jake Paul has openly criticized his older brother Logan for his "condescending" behavior. Jake made another appearance on Logan's 'Impaulsive' podcast on August 8, just a few days after his victory in a boxing match against Nate Diaz.

During the podcast, the YouTuber brothers had a heated argument, notably sparked by Logan Paul mentioning his ban from bringing Prime into Jake's fight against Diaz. Logan and Jake also addressed additional personal matters concerning their relationship, and Jake has since provided further elaboration on these issues in his own podcast.

Jake Paul sets Logan Paul's 'ego in line'

In the latest episode of "BS w/ Jake Paul," Jake's co-hosts raised the topic of the argument between him and Logan. As the YouTuber-turned-boxer discussed the situation, he emphasized that he has no intention of undermining Logan. However, he did share some reflections on the way he has been treated by his older brother throughout the years.

“Clearly he has envy and jealousy towards me, and that’s what I told him off-camera. He’s like ‘No, no, no,’ but everyone sees it, it’s like clear as day,” Jake said.

“I want him to be a billionaire, I want him to accomplish his goals. It’s him undermining me and being condescending towards me and trying to ‘little bro’ me, discrediting everything that I do.”

"I look bad because of how he is acting so it looks like I'm arguing with him. But really, I'm more so just setting his ego in line. And this is just me being honest because I feel like I've held it in for so many years. I'm kinda just speaking my minds more so now."

Jake Paul also mentioned that he might be reaching a breaking point.

"I think I'm there. In the documentary, he was so condescending and undermining me the whole entire time."

Here's why Jake Paul and Logan Paul never do business together

Both Jake Paul and Logan Paul are involved in and have ownership in several businesses. Interestingly, despite their shared interests, they have never collaborated on a business venture. Recently, 'The Problem Child' discussed the reasons behind their intense competitiveness and their choice to avoid partnering in business on a podcast episode.

"One of the things that pains me the most is that we don't do any business stuff together. I've tried to get him involved in MVP, like I wanted to give him equity in everything that I'm doing and he just like doesn't want to. I think he just wants to create his own story and own lane. But it bothers me you're in for that so much for us to be on the same team but it's always got shut down," he said.

Tags news epcelebs