Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Has Logan Paul renewed contract with WWE? Fans say 'you gotta be trolling us'

2023-06-19 13:22
A user wrote, 'It wasn’t photoshopped Logan, that was obviously AI'
Has Logan Paul renewed contract with WWE? Fans say 'you gotta be trolling us'

DORADO, PUERTO RICO: Logan Paul, also known as Logan Alexander Paul, is an internet celebrity who has recently renewed his agreement with WWE. He boasts a substantial online following with more than 23 million subscribers on YouTube and 6.7 million followers on Twitter. In a recent tweet, he shared a picture acknowledging his WWE signing.

However, a number of fans engaged in trolling and speculation concerning Paul's return to WWE. What provoked these trolls? And what led to the speculation surrounding his post? Keep reading to discover the answers to these captivating inquiries

Logan Paul responds to backlash

Paul generated some backlash from fans after he revealed that he had extended his contract with WWE, and the reason behind their dissatisfaction is quite intriguing. When making the announcement, the 28-year-old shared an image that seemed to have undergone some photoshopping. It appeared that Logan had cropped out Stephanie McMahon, a retired professional wrestler from the original photo taken during his initial signing with the promotion, and he had digitally modified the color of his jacket in the image.

Responding to the allegations of photoshopping, the YouTuber vehemently denied the claims, stating that they were ‘untrue’, "Some people are saying I photoshopped my new contract from the first time I signed with the WWE. That is untrue. As you can see, my jacket is a different color, Stephanie McMahon is no where to be found, and Prime is a different flavor."

‘U gotta be trolling us’

After when Paul posted an image on Twitter, One user said, “It wasn’t photoshopped Logan, that was obviously AI” Another user said, “Hahahaha def photoshopped .. u gotta be trolling us” One fan wrote, “Color looks a bit in Triple H’s beard too. Lol. Congrats on the deal man! Looking forward to more entertaining matches.” Another Twitter user wrote, “Let's analyze this picture... Prime bottle. Same flavor different color. Her not being in the photo is good Edit haha hats off to a good edit. WWE boss same pose and stance To the measurements.” One fan supported Paul and said, “No he is right it’s not photoshopped…although it does step on our announcement that Logan will be joining @AndrewZarian and @BTCRich live every week on Mat Men…”