Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Melissa Joan Hart's husband? 'Sabrina The Teenage Witch' star celebrates 20th wedding anniversary

2023-07-23 02:21
Melissa Joan Hart uniquely celebrated her marriage anniversary with her husband in Africa
Who is Melissa Joan Hart's husband? 'Sabrina The Teenage Witch' star celebrates 20th wedding anniversary

LUSAKA, ZAMBIA: Melissa Joan Hart uniquely celebrated her marriage anniversary with her husband Mark Wilkerson as they traveled to Africa for the occasion. The celebrity couple were in Zambia with their three boys Mason, 17, Braydon, 15, and Tucker, 10, for the 20th anniversary. The family chose to do their bit and help out, "I think this is so important for our boys to see that there are other parts of the world that are struggling, other parts of the world that are able to be developed and enriched," said Hart.

"And that we can do so much good with our time, our energy, our money to be able to help out people in need. It's better to give than to receive, and I think we saw that this week," she added. The Hart family collaborated with the nonprofit charity organization World Vision yet again, after their first visit in August 2019, "This is our second trip to Zambia and we've just seen such a difference between four years ago and now. We donated a well, and now we were able to see that well in progress and now they have clean water to cook and clean and just take care of their family."

Who is Melissa Joan Hart's husband?

Melissa Joan Hart is married to musician Wilkerson, who was the lead singer and guitarist for the rock band ‘Course of Nature.’ The Grammy-nominated artist for the ‘Best Rock Song’ category met the ‘Drive Me Crazy’ star at the Kentucky Derby in May 2002. The pair went on to marry the following year, but it hasn’t been all smooth and easy, “You know, it’s a lot of work. [Officially] 20 years this summer and it doesn’t get easier,” said Hart to US Magazine.

'It’s [about] how you fight'

The 47-year-old star even quoted author Leo Tolstoy, “It’s basically not about … whether or not you fight, it’s [about] how you fight. That kind of thing. I’m paraphrasing big time. But I think that’s the key. [You have to] ride through the low times because the high times are that much better. And it is really about kind of sticking it out and working through it and remembering where you came from.”

"I know Hollywood marriages are not supposed to last that long," Hart said, to which Wilkerson responded, "I don't think we have a Hollywood marriage." The 'No Good Nick' star credited the faith for their relationship, "I think it really comes from trust and love... and you know you've got to ride out the lows to enjoy the highs, and that's what we do," reports ET.