Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Eddie Murphy's son Myles marries longtime girlfriend Carly Fink in Beverly Hills

2023-09-11 18:16
Myles Murphy married Carly Fink in a private Beverly Hills ceremony, attended by close friends and family
Eddie Murphy's son Myles marries longtime girlfriend Carly Fink in Beverly Hills

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Nicole Murphy is an American model, television personality, and businesswoman who was married to comedian Eddie Murphy from 1993 to 2006.

They had five children together during their marriage. The 55-year-old actress initially gained fame as a model and was known for her work with various high-profile brands and magazines.

She has also appeared in television shows, including reality series like 'Hollywood Exes' and 'Beverly Hills Fabulous'.

Myles Murphy ties the knot with longtime girlfriend Carly Fink

Recently, Nicole Murphy and Eddie Murphy's son Myles Murphy has tied the knot with his longtime love, Carly Fink according to PEOPLE

The couple, who have a four-year-old daughter named Evie, exchanged vows in a private ceremony in Beverly Hills, surrounded by close friends and family.

During the intimate wedding, Myles looked dapper in a tuxedo by Dion Julian Lattimore for Knotstandard, while Carly, 32, stunned in an Enzoani bridal gown.

Their journey to marriage began with a romantic proposal in July 2022.

Myles popped the question during a boat trip, the glimpses of which, Carly excitedly shared with her fans via an Instagram post captioned, "Forever my love."

Myles was seen on one knee as he asked the mother of his child to marry him.

The couple's daughter, Evie, witnessed her parents' love story take a beautiful turn.

Carly Fink's heartfelt Instagram tribute to Myles Murphy

Expressing her deep affection for Myles, Carly posted a heartfelt birthday tribute to him on Instagram in November 2022. Carly said, "Myles, the love Evie & I have for you is infinite!"

"I am SO proud of you always. God will continue to bless you & our whole family with health, happiness, success & blessings. I love you my FIANCÉ & I can’t wait to marry you."

Eddie Murphy's cherished role as a father

Myles, born on November 7, 1992, is one of Eddie Murphy's ten children. The comedy legend, known for his roles in films like 'The Nutty Professor' and 'Coming to America', has always cherished his role as a father.

He often speaks fondly of his family and the joy he finds in being a parent to his six daughters and four sons.

Eddie Murphy's daughter Shayne Murphy, who recently appeared on the reality competition series 'Claim to Fame', affirmed her father's deep love for his family, stating that his favorite thing is simply being around his kids.

"I don't have one bad seed," the 'Trading Places' actor said. "I don't have any like, "Oh you are the one." I don't have any of that. "My kids are so great, normal people - and nobody is like the Hollywood jerk kid."

Tags news epcelebs