Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Fousey? Kai Cenat backs YouTuber amid controversy surrounding racial slur during livestream, trolls say 'always trauma dumping'

2023-08-05 22:17
During a recent live stream on Twitch, Cenat demonstrated his empathetic side by coming to the defense of YouTuber Fousey
Who is Fousey? Kai Cenat backs YouTuber amid controversy surrounding racial slur during livestream, trolls say 'always trauma dumping'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat, a celebrated figure in the Twitch streaming community, boasts an impressive following of more than 6.3 million on the platform. During a recent live stream on Twitch, Cenat demonstrated his empathetic side by coming to the defense of YouTuber Fousey, who found himself embroiled in controversy for using a racial slur during his own livestream. This display underscores Cenat's compassionate nature.

Yousef Saleh Erakat, better known as FouseyTube or Fousey, is an American YouTuber recognized for his diverse content, which spans parodies, vlogs, comedic sketches, and interviews. He made his debut in the year of 2015 with the track named ‘Prideland’. With a knack for crafting both entertaining and thought-provoking videos, Fousey has amassed a colossal fan base of over 10 million followers, accompanied by billions of views. As you continue reading, you'll uncover the latest developments surrounding Fousey's recent livestream and its aftermath.

Kai Cenat backs Fousey: ‘You good’

During a recent livestream, Cenat appeared to be viewing a video clip featuring Fousey embroiled in a controversy where he was on the verge of using a racial slur. In the video, Fousey vehemently denied any intention of using the word and exclaimed, “I never use that word, I swear to f**king God, this isn’t content!” His frustration was evident as he addressed the camera, emphasizing that he substitutes the word when listening to rap songs. He further claimed, “I never use that f**king word. I’ve listened to rap songs every day on this subathon, and I always change it out for ‘brother'".

Upon multiple viewings of the Fousey video, Cenat reacted with an awkward laughter and displayed a perplexed demeanor. His expression seemed to convey a sense of bemusement, as he questioned the level of seriousness surrounding the situation. He openly pondered, "Wait, relax, is he not black?" Cenat went on to mention his personal observations, noting that many Middle Eastern-descent individuals in New York use the word without attaching significance to it, suggesting that they have a sort of "pass." He attempted to reassure Fousey, saying "you good," seemingly to ease the tension.

'Fousey always trauma dumping'

The video clip of Cenat observing Fousey’s controversial video and backing the influencer went viral on YouTube.

One fan said, "Bro idgaf this clip still funny asf dog , the way he instantly started his apology response still got me dead asf 🤣". Another fan said, "Fousey you good bro we fuck wit you know matter what we all got love for you bro". The third user said, "Fousey already left the game once I bet he’s just trying not to go down that road again but doin ts makes you look embarrassing" The fourth said, "Fousey always trauma dumping" The last user wrote, "I think this is hilarious I’m not even mad at bro he was in the moment but him lying and saying he don’t use it yes you do."

Tags news