Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

After Andrew Tate, xQc hails Jonah Hill's 'misogynistic' views about ex-girlfriend Sarah Brady: 'I think that's fair'

2023-07-11 17:45
'It's all about finding something that's a fit for you,' xQc said, backing Jonah Hill's need to set boundaries with ex-gf Sarah Brady
After Andrew Tate, xQc hails Jonah Hill's 'misogynistic' views about ex-girlfriend Sarah Brady: 'I think that's fair'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: After Andrew Tate, Felix "xQc" was seen hailing the prominent actor Jonah Hill's "misogynistic views" about his ex-girlfriend Sarah Brady on a Monday, July 10, live stream. It seems like xQc didn't want to give up on the opportunity of providing his controversial take on yet another trending topic.

To put things in context, Hill's ex-girlfriend, Brady, revealed a series of personal text conversations and accused him of "emotional abuse" and "manipulation." She disclosed old messages in which Hill discussed "boundaries" that Brady would need to follow. So, keep reading to know xQc's take on Hill's "inappropriate" behavior.

'I think that's fair'

In a Twitch stream, after reading the text conversations of Hill and Brady, xQc presented an analogy to clarify his point of view, signaling that he agreed with the actor on the need to set boundaries in a relationship. The streamer said, "It's all about finding something that's a fit for you. If you only date somebody that wears a hat - if it's very important for them to wear a hat, and they have spaghetti in their pockets, right? I think that's a request that is important to you. If they don't want to abide by that because that's not who they are, then they can walk away. Then they cannot date. Right?" "Guys, I'm going to have the most - either molten take of all time or the most cold take of Antarctica of all time. Okay? I think it's appropriate if you meet somebody to say something as unhinged as, 'If you're not willing to wear a hat all the time and have spaghetti in your pockets, we can't be together.' I think that's fair enough! It's something random or what," xQc added.

The streamer went on to say that dating is all about finding someone who is "fit for you," saying, "It's the same thing, like, saying, 'I don't date people,' let's say that, 'are streamers or YouTubers.' Think if I said, 'If you are a YouTuber and you make videos I don't want to date you.' Right? It's not because, 'Oh, I make videos.' Who cares about what it is? That's what I want. Right? And, it's not who you are. Right? Then don't date." xQc also expressed his belief that dating is comparable to a puzzle, stating, "I think dating is like a puzzle. Okay? And, some pieces just don't fit. Okay? Some pieces don't go together. And, you develop that and you understand it, as relationship develops. Okay?"

Sarah Brady skipping Jonah Hill's boundaries would have been 'hurtful and triggering' for him

Brady, who dated Hill for almost a year, disclosed a series of text messages she claims to have received from the 'Superbad' star in 2021 while the two were dating. The screenshots in her Instagram Story showed the actor dictating certain behaviors and establishing boundaries for Brady, such as suggesting to limit her social media posts and friendships. Hill allegedly stated that violating these lines would be "hurtful and triggering" for him. One of Hill's messages to Brady stated, "I am not the right partner for you. If these things bring you to a place of happiness, I support it and there will be no hard feelings. These are my boundaries for romantic partnership. My boundaries with you based on the ways these actions have hurt our trust."

Andrew Tate also agreed with Jonah Hill's 'boundaries'

Tate, known for his controversial views and self-proclaimed sexism, retweeted a piece by author Candace Owens in favor of Hill's exposed texts. Owens' tweet stated that Hill's amorous desires were not bad and chastised women in today's culture. Tate's approval of Hill's behavior was expected, given his history of making incendiary social media posts.

While Tate's support for the actor sparked debate on social media, many people have accused Hill of being emotionally abusive and dominating. The texts that were made public by his ex-girlfriend Brady shed light on power dynamics in relationships.

Tags news