Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Because my butt is like...': Whoopi Goldberg hilariously tries out new chair as she returns to 'The View' Season 27

2023-09-12 15:19
Whoopi Goldberg flaunts folding chair necklace as she returns to 'The View' Season 27
'Because my butt is like...': Whoopi Goldberg hilariously tries out new chair as she returns to 'The View' Season 27

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: After battling Covid-19 for the third time, Whoopi Goldberg has returned to ‘The View’ for the first time on Season 27. Although the premiere week is over, she was welcomed with the biggest round of applause.

On Monday, September 11, Goldberg stepped foot on the new set of ‘The View’ for the first time as she took the seat and noticed something different.

Goldberg was honest about how her chair felt different and admitted that she has a “little more space” than she needs.

Whoopi Goldberg receives a grand welcome on ‘The View’

‘The View’ co-host and moderator, Whoopi Goldberg, was met with at least a 20-second applause, followed by cheers and shouts, as the live audience was thrilled to have her back after her leave of absence due to Covid.

The live audience, as well as Goldberg’s co-hosts, lauded her as she took a seat on the new chair and table of ‘The View.’

The ABC daytime talk show has seen some changes since last season, and some of the prominent ones were the chairs, tables, mugs, and the color theme.

Whoopi Goldberg tests out new chair upon her return

As the applause finally dies down a little, Whoopi Goldberg tells her audience, “I missed you too.” Navarro told Goldberg that she should have entered the stage while an Elton John song played in the background.

“Let me say…” started out Goldberg as she bounced on the chair, testing it out, and continued, “this chair.” Alyssa Farah Griffin immediately chimed in and warned Goldberg, “It’s hard to get used to.”

Goldberg attempted to gather her thoughts on the chair and said, “I have a little more…space than I need.”

The audience and co-hosts burst into laughter and Goldberg continued, “Because my butt is like...” She sucked in her breath as she gestured to being squeezed, “which should feel better than it does.”

Goldberg then paid attention to the table, “In any case, this is a very nice table.” As Sara Haines, who sat next to Goldberg knocked on the table and said, “This is real,” Goldberg almost responded with, “Oh shit” but stopped herself.

She joked, “Almost said it! I forgot where I was, almost said the s word…almost.” Goldberg then proceeded to talk about the 22nd anniversary of 9/11, and said, “Today is a hell of a day to be back.”