Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Katy Perry revealed she 'humped a tree' pretending it was Tom Cruise as sixth grader

2023-06-05 20:29
Katy Perry was once suspended for three days for making 'sexual motions' at a tree while imagining it was Tom Cruise
Katy Perry revealed she 'humped a tree' pretending it was Tom Cruise as sixth grader

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘California Gurls’ singer Katy Perry has never been known for shying away from showing some love for her man. Now that the ‘Hot n Cold’ crooner is engaged to her beau Orlando Bloom, the ‘Lord of the Rings’ star often finds he is the object of Perry’s OTT adoration on social media. Just recently, the songstress was found cheering for her fiance’s shirtless look at the Cannes. But it seems, this habit of publicly displaying attention is not something that Perry picked up overnight. In fact, the school-going Perry was equally bold, as it is clear from one of her confessions. And guess what, it involves none other than the Hollywood maverick Tom Cruise!

Surprised? Tom Cruise, who has been voted People’s Sexiest Man Alive in 1990, has enamored generations of women and girls. Looks like the ‘Mission Impossible’ star’s killer smile and charm captivated not only the normal movie buffs, but celebrities also, and the ‘Dark Horse’ hitmaker is one of them.

'Katy pretended a tree was Tom Cruise...'

In 2019, Perry shared a suspension report from her Santa Barbara Christian School from the year 1996. Perry put up the picture of the suspension report in her Instagram story with the caption, "WHEN I WAS SUSPENDED IN 6TH GRADE FOR HUMPING A TREE AND I GUESS OTHER STUFF."

The report stated that Katy Hudson was suspended for “inappropriate behavior”, and guess what, she was making “pelvic thrusts” on a tree which she pretended was Tom Cruise. The report for which Perry was suspended for three days read, "At the 2:00 p.m. recess, Katy and four other students were in an 'off-limits' area (behind the backboards) practicing a skit," before elaborating, "Katy pretended that a tree was Tom Cruise and began making sexual motions (pelvic thrusts) to the tree," as per E! News.

"When Katy met with Mrs. Calkins, Mr. White, and myself, she was asked to describe or demonstrate what she had been seen doing on the playground in front of some other students," Perry’s teacher added before continuing, "Katy chose to describe it. Her words were 'it was inappropriate' and 'like making out.'"

Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom

Perry has since then grown up and simultaneously the man of her dreams also changed. The mother of one invests all of her energy now to proclaim love for her fiance Orlando Bloom. In one such Instagram post, she shared that her and Bloom’s initials are written as O.K., “Orlando and I’s initials are O.K. We continuously put in the work to make sure they aren’t 🚨K.O.🚨 Find yourself a partner that will go down to the mat with you and get back up every time. I love you my fighter @orlandobloom 🥊♥️.”