Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Ana Navarro slammed for crude comment about wanting to 'breastfeed' Maluma

2023-11-08 15:18
'Good Lord that boy, Maluma is sexy - he’s young enough to be my son,' Ana Navarro said
'The View' host Ana Navarro slammed for crude comment about wanting to 'breastfeed' Maluma

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ana Navarro, co-host of the popular talk show 'The View', found herself at the center of a social media storm recently when she made a crude comment about wanting to "breastfeed" the Colombian singer Maluma.

The controversial remark has sparked outrage and criticism, with many deeming it inappropriate and disrespectful.

Ana Navarro's controversial comment about Maluma

Navarro took to her Instagram account after attending a Maluma concert with a friend and didn't hold back in expressing her admiration for the reggaeton superstar. She posted a photo of herself and her friend at the concert, accompanied by a caption that read, "We went to @maluma concert. God help me. I think I actually drooled."

The post also mentioned how close her seats were to the stage, allowing her to make eye contact with the 29-year-old singer. The comment that stirred the controversy, however, was her remark about Maluma's age. "Good Lord that boy, Maluma is sexy -he’s young enough to be my son, which might explain why I’d like to breast feed him," she wrote.

It's worth noting that Maluma, who is a well-known Colombian singer and songwriter, recently made headlines by announcing that he and his girlfriend, Susana Gomez, are expecting their first child. Critics quickly flooded the comments section of Navarro's post, condemning her statement as inappropriate.

Ana Navarro slammed for her remark

A user commented on Instagram, "I always liked you and enjoyed your intelligence and humor. I’m a person who likes a good joke and fun but I’m disappointed in your behavior lately and your vulgarity. Sad."

Another added, "Why do I have a visual of you breast-feeding that boy that I cannot unsee." A user mocked, "“Id like to breast feed him” 😂😂😂"

"Now just imagine a man saying that about a young woman? You’d be all over that. Such hypocrisy," another asserted. "So jealous! I love Maluma!!" gushed a commenter. "Breast feed geez Ana!! Love you but don’t say that again ok 🙃" wrote a user.

Tags news