Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate accuses 'The Matrix' of targeting him and vows not to sell his 'sanity', Internet denies sympathy, labels him 'webcam pimp'

2023-06-30 21:51
Andrew Tate draws comparison of his treatment by the justice system with that of Philip Schofield
Andrew Tate accuses 'The Matrix' of targeting him and vows not to sell his 'sanity', Internet denies sympathy, labels him 'webcam pimp'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: In a recent Twitter rant, Andrew Tate directed his anger towards the justice system which he perceives as 'The Matrix,' criticizing the constant attacks he is receiving while contrasting it to sympathetic treatment of other serial offenders like Philip Schofield. Known for his controversial persona, Tate has never shied away from expressing his opinions on various subjects.

Despite his notoriety, Tate's views have not always been transparent, often sparking debate and controversy. Nevertheless, his active presence on Twitter allows him to engage with his audience regularly and start discussions on a wide range of topics.

'I didn't sell my sanity'

In a recent tweet, Tate expressed his frustration and outrage, sharing a passionate rant along with a link to an article that brought attention to the controversial pardon given to Schofield, a serial sex offender. The article shed light on the controversial nature of Schofield's lenient treatment, as he was granted an exemption from serving time in prison due to his mother's illness and subsequent hospitalization.

Tate asserted that according to him, 'The Matrix' protects individuals who have compromised their integrity while targeting morally upright individuals who engage in independent thinking. Tate highlighted that despite facing years of relentless attacks without any convictions, he is portrayed as evil, with no consideration given to his well-being or mental health. He questioned the absence of sympathy towards him and raised concerns about the welfare of his mother. It seemed that none of these factors mattered because he refused to compromise his sanity and promote evil agendas.

Tate wrote, "The Matrix protects those who have sold their soul and attacks the free thinking good men of earth. Look at this insane article, a confirmed sexual predator once again using the media machine to garner sympathy and be forgiven. Yet they attack me for years - no conviction, they just attack me relentlessly and try and convince the world I am evil. Wheres my sympathy? What about my mental health? What about my mum? Oh, none of that matters because I didnt sell my sanity and push evil agendas."

'You are a webcam pimp'

Tate's passionate outburst regarding his perceived mistreatment and being canceled in comparison to serial criminals sparked a significant reaction on Twitter. One user wrote, "There's no doubt in my mind that you already have "sold your soul" turning down 60 million and then bragging about it... please." Another user wrote, "I thought you said depression doesn’t really exist?" A user stated, "Dude you are a webcam pimp. What sympathy?"

Tags news