Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'GRWM’ queen Alix Earle reveals her success journey as she celebrates 6 million followers on TikTok

2023-10-24 12:54
Alix Earle celebrated the milestone of reaching 6 million followers on TikTok by sharing her journey on her Insatgram Stories
'GRWM’ queen Alix Earle reveals her success journey as she celebrates 6 million followers on TikTok

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Alix Ashley Earle made her TikTok debut in February 2020 by simply posting a video of her and her friends showing off their outfits made from trash bags.

Now three years later, Earle has reached a milestone of completing 6 million followers on the video-sharing platform. Her content now reflects her life in Miami and her summer sojourns.

Alix Earle celebrates 6 million followers on TikTok

On October 23, 2023, Earle took to her Instagram Stories to share a screenshot of her TikTok profile, where she highlighted her ‘6’ million followers.

The 'Hotmess' podcast host wrote, “OMGGGG 6 million, love you guys sm,UNREALLLL.”

Earle, a University of Miami graduate, is seemingly everywhere right now but she's already a familiar presence to her followers.

Additionally, all her endeavors have made her enter the GenZ TikTok chat. She is now being compared to Charli D'Amelio and Addison Rae, the reigning stars on the platform.

Earle even opened up about her struggles with acne. When she posted a video about it, she found a group of people who could relate to having issues with their skin.

"I got to a point where I said, 'This just isn’t real.' It isn’t authentic for me to be putting on these filters and taking on makeup and pretending like I’m not struggling with something that a lot of people deal with," she said.

Earle then added, "I thought people from my school would judge me and immediately it was just this overwhelmingly kind community and I think a lot of people resonated with that."

Alix Earle's advice to budding influencers

Alix Earle has had an exponential rise on the platform. In a conversation with Today, she gave an important piece of advice to budding influencers.

She said, “Something that really helps me is setting goals. I have a journal and probably once a month, I tried to write down goals I have for myself, and I think you come a lot further than you realize."

"A lot of people were asking me why I didn’t drop out, but it was super important to me," she said. Earle added, "I was learning a lot from school. And I think that people are going to hopefully be able to use their education to the best of their abilities and do the unimaginable."

Tags news