Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who won 'Battle on the Beach' Season 3? Ty Pennington's team bags $50K after impressive home renovation

2023-07-10 10:57
Ty Pennington's team emerged as the winners after transforming a beach house into a warm, inviting, and generational kitchen
Who won 'Battle on the Beach' Season 3? Ty Pennington's team bags $50K after impressive home renovation

GULF SHORES, ALABAMA: With a breathtaking finale, the curtains have closed on the thrilling Season 3 of HGTV's 'Battle on the Beach'. Nestled in the sun-kissed shores of Gulf Shores, Alabama, three teams of budding home renovators embarked on an epic showdown that captivated audiences across six riveting episodes. For four electrifying weeks, viewers were enchanted by the relentless pursuit of excellence as these tenacious contestants transformed dilapidated houses into dazzling abodes. The competition was a cauldron of creativity, as each team unleashed their distinctive flair and expertise onto the canvas of design.

Yet, amidst the scintillating display of talent, there can only be one champion. As the last brushstroke was laid and the final tile carefully placed, the time has come to unveil the victor of this enthralling season. Though the name of the triumphant team remains shrouded in mystery, their journey serves as a testament to the boundless potential within the realm of home renovation. Regardless of the ultimate outcome, all participants can bask in the glory of their resplendent achievements, having crafted homes that radiate beauty and transform dreams into tangible realities. Now, anticipation hangs in the air, awaiting the announcement that will etch a team's name in the annals of 'Battle on the Beach' history.

Who won 'Battle on the Beach' Season 3?

Ty Pennington's team emerged as the winners of 'Battle on The Beach' Season 3. Under Ty's leadership, renovation experts Ashley and Steve competed against two other design teams. The competing teams included Kelsey and Ryan, mentored by Taniya Nayak from 'Build It Forward', and Pete and Ben, led by Alison Victoria from 'Windy City Rehab'. Each team had six weeks and $90,000 to transform a worn-out beach house into a stunning vacation home. This time, the houses were not identical, so a game was played to determine the picking order.

Team Ty secured the victory and chose the house with the largest area. Ashley and Steve slightly exceeded their budget by spending $27,650, but it proved to be a worthwhile splurge. When it was time for judges Sarah and Bryan Baeumler from 'Renovation Island' to evaluate their work, Ty asked them to share their first impression in just one word. Bryan's word was "Love." Sarah added, "It's very well layered. To me, it feels like this wonderful mix of being here forever and new and fresh. So to me, it's almost like a generational kitchen, which I love." Bryan agreed, "Walking into your kitchen, I felt like I was visiting an old family member. I felt like I was going somewhere I had been a hundred times before, and it's just warm and welcoming and inviting."

What will 'Battle on the Beach' Season 3 winner get?

'Battle on the Beach' started with three houses that had two bedrooms and two bathrooms. However, one of the houses was bigger, measuring 200 square feet more than the others. This was the house chosen by team Ty. The teams competed in a kick-off challenge to decide which house they would renovate. It was a tough battle because they had limited time and a budget of only $90,000. Taniya, Ty, and Alison assisted their teams in completing the renovations. Judges Bryan and Sarah, along with a team of local real estate experts, determined which home was the most valuable. The winning designers from Ty's team - Ashley and Steve of 'Battle on the Beach' Season 3 received a cash prize of $50,000.