Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Al Roker's brother? 'Today' weatherman shares adorable photo with Christopher Roker and family on his birthday

2023-06-28 10:22
Al Roker often refers to Christopher Roker as ‘mini-me’ and after seeing their pictures together, we understand just why
Who is Al Roker's brother? 'Today' weatherman shares adorable photo with Christopher Roker and family on his birthday

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: It is no secret that ‘Today’ weatherman Al Roker likes to share a slice of his life with his followers on social media, much like his wife Deborah Roberts. So when given the opportunity, he makes sure his social media is updated, whether it’s about his family or work. Most recently, Al took to Instagram to wish his younger brother, Christopher Roker, on his birthday and share a glimpse of the celebration with the fans.

Christopher and Al both look incredibly similar, despite the age gap between the two. Al often refers to Christopher as ‘mini-me’ and after seeing their pictures together, we understand just why. One can only hope that Al continues to share parts of his life with ‘Today’ fans, as well as his followers on social media!

Who is Christopher Roker?

Although Christopher is well known for being Al’s younger brother, he has bigger achievements attached to his name. Christopher is the CEO and chief growth officer of NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln. One of his biggest accomplishments took place during Covid-19 when his leadership was rewarded. Christopher has been happily married to wife, Latice Hardy. While not a lot is known about Christopher, one can gather that he and Al are quite close, and those who have been fans of the ‘Today’ show, probably know a little something about Christopher’s hosting duties as well. Al wished Christopher on June 27 with the caption, "A #happybirthday to my #babybrother @chrisroker So much fun with his wife, Latice Hardy, @debrobertsabc and @arwclark12 tonight at @tatianabychefkwame."

Did Christopher host ‘Today’?

In 2021, ‘Today’ had a special segment, where they invited family members on the set of the talk show, as guests and co-hosts. Al’s co-host Sheinelle Jones also commented, "I got to tell you, I saw you walking down the hallway, I thought you were Al!” as Al welcomed his brother with a warm hug and the two took a seat next to each other on the desk. This wouldn’t have been the first time Christopher has appeared on the ‘Today’ show as he also appeared for a Thanksgiving episode on the 3rd hour of the ‘Today’ show. There’s no doubt that Al is incredibly proud of his younger brother, and who knows, someday Christopher might just take over Al’s hosting duties on the ‘Today’ show! Nevertheless, little glimpses of Al and Christopher really spruce up Al’s social media.

Tags news epcelebs