Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Sara Haines' heartfelt video on gratitude wins fans' hearts: 'Thank you for this important reminder'

2023-07-11 11:20
Sara Haines has taken over social media and shared a reel about gratitude and what helps her the most during 'dark' times
'The View' host Sara Haines' heartfelt video on gratitude wins fans' hearts: 'Thank you for this important reminder'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The View’ host Sara Haines might not be as active on social media in comparison to her fellow co-hosts, Sunny Hostin, Alyssa Farah Griffin, or Ana Navarro. However, when she does share something, fans are always grateful, especially this time around. Haines has taken over Instagram and shared a reel about gratitude and what helps her the most during tough times.

As Haines shared her experience with gratitude, her fans couldn’t help but thank her for doing so in a rather personal reel. Whether it’s on ‘The View’ or off the set, Haines’ levelheadedness is something the fans have admired for a while, and that has only grown after this reel.

‘In my darkest moments’

Haines captioned her reel, “What grounds you in gratitude? ✨🤍” as she spoke to her fans, “So, I don’t know who needs to hear this right now, but one thing that has always helped me when I’m in a tough moment or spiral is grounding myself in gratitude. And I don’t say that just because it’s a virtue and it’s fluffy and it’s a good thing to do. I say it because I credit it with honestly keeping me afloat when I feel like I’m sinking. And then I strengthen that gratitude when I’m feeling better."

She further said, "So, if you start your day, I’m not great at doing it every day but I know in my darkest moments, you know kind of the bumpiest parts I stop and I say okay let’s practice some gratitude. It can be simple things, it doesn’t have to be just family and friends which is so profoundly heavy. It can be little things like a day something you have now is something you dreamt of at another point in your life. Hold on to those things, so sometimes starting the day with those three points and on a really good day also, stopping and recognizing maybe one to three things and just breathing into that because it really helps when you’re feeling like you’re all over the place. So what grounds you in gratitude?”

‘You are an inspiration’

Haines’ followers and fans haven’t just thanked her but also talked about some of their own experiences as one said, “You hit the nail on the head! The simplest things, like my old car being so dependable and not tripping over that bad sidewalk. Gratitude helps so much!! Thank you, watch you every day and got to be an audience member in Feb! It was great❤️." Haines has inspired fans with this particular reel as one fan commented, “You are an inspiration” and another says, “Thank you for addressing mental health problems publicly.”

Fans are grateful for coming across Haines’ reel as they wrote, “Sara I love you! You have made a day of me feeling so down and I’m smiling now. Gratitude…imagine that!” and another said, “I hope you know that you are deeply appreciated. I am grateful that I saw this post.” As fans thanked Haines on this reel, one fan summed up the feeling being resonated amongst all, "Thank you Sara for this important reminder.”

Tags news