Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc discusses how Pokimane and other streamers considered his legal battle with Adept as 'drama': 'It's a big f**king deal'

2023-10-05 17:52
During a live stream, xQc provided insights into his ongoing feud and legal dispute with fellow streamer Sammy 'Adept'
xQc discusses how Pokimane and other streamers considered his legal battle with Adept as 'drama': 'It's a big f**king deal'

QUEBEC, CANADA: xQc opens up about the feud and legal battle with Adept and addresses Pokimane's presence.

On October 4th, kick sensation Felix 'xQc' Lengyel utilized his livestream to provide insights into his ongoing feud and legal dispute with fellow streamer Sammy 'Adept.'

In the course of the broadcast, xQc made an unexpected revelation about the participation of Imane 'Pokimane' Anys, creating shockwaves within the streaming community.

Pokimane's unexpected presence in the drama

As xQc delved into the intricacies of his feud with Adept, he couldn't help but notice some unexpected online interactions. "Pokimane (is) here," he exclaimed, referring to the appearance of Pokimane in Adept's chat during the dispute.

He called out, "I saw you in her (Adept) chat, well back. Come on, bro! Come on, bruh! Wasn't she there? Did I get baited? She typed in the chat, I'm pretty sure. She typed in the chat, bruh!"

However, xQc quickly retracted his statement, realizing that Pokimane might not have been fully aware of the situation behind the scenes. He urged his audience not to be disrespectful towards the OfflineTV co-founder, acknowledging that she couldn't have known the seriousness of the issue.

The former Overwatch professional expressed his concerns about certain streamers characterizing his legal dispute with Adept as mere "drama."

Initially feeling a sense of sadness, he later acknowledged that others might not fully grasp the gravity of the situation without having all the relevant facts.

"So whenever, at the time, I saw - not only Pokimane, just other people kind of treating it as drama, it kind of made me a bit sad. But then, I was fine because I was like, 'They don't know. There's no way they could've known.' You know? So, I cannot get mad at them. It's not possible," xQc explained.

xQc Gives Pokimane the 'benefit of the Doubt'

During xQc's stream, he responded to a post on the r/LivestreamFail subreddit that appeared to "confirm" the lifting of a protective order linked to his dispute with Adept.

This prompted him to once again address Pokimane's presence in his chat room.

xQc stated, "Well, you know what? There's no way that you could've known. Okay? There's no way you could've known what actually happened behind the scenes."

He added, "And if you did, I swear you would've not typed that. And, I have to give Pokimane the... I'll give you a little benefit of the doubt because of what I'm about to say about it."

He appealed to his community not to be rude to Pokimane, emphasizing that she had no way of knowing the full story. "I can't hold it against her. She didn't know. There's no way. Guys, don't get mad at Pokimane. I mean that. Don't be rude. Okay?" xQc implored.

xQc wrapped up his discussion by highlighting the gravity of his legal battle with Adept. He emphasized that it was not mere "drama" but a much more serious matter, involving protective orders and claims of severe misconduct.

xQc explained, "Like I said in the past with other events of other people, I always say, 'Well, it's not drama.' And, I wish it wasn't. I wish it was drama but it's not. It's much more serious than that."

He further added, "I think if you know what this means, what a protective order is - well, it's a big f**g deal! It's a big f**g deal because that is what you get when you claim very severe things that are not drama. That are crimes!"

Tags news