Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Sara Haines brutally mocked co-host Joy Behar's body on show

2023-07-30 10:26
Joy Behar her co-hosts a question as she attempted to open up a new topic of conversation but Sara Haines got the answer wrong
'The View' host Sara Haines brutally mocked co-host Joy Behar's body on show

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: On Fridays, Whoopi Goldberg takes a break from ‘The View’ and moderating, and instead, Joy Behar takes over. The 81-year-old comedian has an impeccable and humourous way of navigating discussions on the talk show with her co-hosts. During Friday’s Hot Topics segment, the co-hosts discussed a range of topics.

From Ron DeSantis to Kylie Jenner, all were discussed, and a lot was said by Sara Haines, Alyssa Farah Griffin, Ana Navarro, and Rachel Lindsay, who joined the panel. At the beginning of the segment about DeSantis’ campaign, Haines jokingly yet brutally mocked Behar, who quickly moved on.

‘Something is sagging’

Behar used her comedy skills to try and introduce the topic as she asked her co-hosts, “Okay, I’m going to ask you something. Something is sagging, tell me what it is?” There was a small pause and Haines looked hesitant before she responded, “Your breasts.” Haines’ response was laced with unsureness which was visible on her face right after she responded to Behar. Behar quickly said, “No,” to which Haines said, “Okay,” and the entire interaction between the co-hosts was rather brusque. Luckily, Griffin changed the topic to the actual answer that Behar was looking for when she previously posed the question. Griffin shouted out in a sing-song manner, “Ron DeSantis’ poll numbers.” Behar finally smiled at Griffin, “That’s it.” After that, the co-hosts went on to discuss DeSantis’ poll number and campaign, with limited interaction between Behar and Haines.

Behar’s comment on breasts

Earlier on Friday, the co-hosts had also discussed Kylie Jenner and her regrets about getting a breast augmentation and her hope that her daughter wouldn’t do the same. After Behar introduced the topic, she said, “Now this is to make them bigger, not smaller, because if you want…people have backache sometimes because of how big they are. I mean, you’re walking like Quasimodo sometimes. But to make them bigger, is strictly for men, in my opinion. Because the truth is, small boobs look better in dresses, models don’t have…” Griffin laughed it off as she looked at Behar and asked, “Can we say that?” After that, before Behar could make any more comments about breasts, Haines diverted the topic back to Kylie. Friday really served to be the breast segment of the week.