Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc's most-played song in his Spotify Wrapped sparks buzz among fans: 'Get this boy a therapist'

2023-12-01 17:52
As xQc revealed his top songs on Spotify, fans were left in splits and claimed that the streamer had been 'exposed' by the music platform
xQc's most-played song in his Spotify Wrapped sparks buzz among fans: 'Get this boy a therapist'

QUEBEC, CANADA: Twitch and Kick star Felix Lengyel, better known as xQc, gave his fans a glimpse into his Spotify Wrapped during a recent livestream.

The music streaming service releases analytical reports at the end of the year that highlight user preferences regarding their musical tastes with information such as their listening time, most-listened-to songs, top artists, and so on. This year, it came out on November 29, and xQc promptly disclosed his music preferences to his followers on a stream.

Internet trolled xQc for his Spotify Wrapped

After the Spotify Wrapped for this year was made available, xQc found out that his favorite genres for 2023 were dancefloor DnB (drum and bass), pop, rock, rap, and EDM (Electronic Dance Music).

As the slideshow displaying his Wrapped came to an end, he found out that 'I Miss You' by Blink-182 was the song he had listened to the most that year. This left the French-Canadian personality completely dumbfounded.

He said, "Guys, what's going on, guys? What is going... yo, is this going to stop? Is this going to stop?!"

A Redditor reposted a clip of the streamer revealing 'I Miss You' by Blink-182 as his top song on Spotify, starting a thread under the subreddit r/LivestreamFail. xQc was evidently shocked and a little embarrassed as his top songs were being listed, and his fans could not help but laugh as the clip was reposted.

Under the thread, one person commented, "Nahhh this is a violation," and another replied to the comment, saying, "Outed by spotify."

"Why is spotify always out to get him I swear," wondered a fan of his, as another fan was in splits, writing, "I actually laughed out loud and didn’t just push air out of my nostrils. Can’t make this s**t up lmfao."

One added, "Naahh I just saw his full wrapped and it plays Daylily by Movements at one point please get this boy a therapist," while a sixth simply wrote, "EXPOSED." "Its been one hell of a year for poor x," noted another, based on the song, while one person also wrote, "Divorce hit hard."

xQc responds to Gmail ban

xQc was seemingly banned from his Gmail and Google accounts during a Twitch livestream, following his YouTube channel's closure due to copyright violations. The streamer had trouble logging into his YouTube account, which he used to access the website, during a Twitch livestream.

The official xQc channel, which has more than two million subscribers, can now be seen by the general public on YouTube, so it looks like the ban may have been lifted.

The streamer replied, "Bro! Bro, is my main Gmail also banned? Brother that's insane. Brother!" when he realized he couldn't get into his account.

When xQc discovered that his Google account would be suspended, he was taken aback and thought it had something to do with the fact that he had been cross-banned from all Google services due to the reprimand he received on his YouTube channel.

He went on to say, "I mean chat this, guys is very common. It cross-banned, it's insane though. That's actually insane."

Tags news