Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Was Jake Paul in relationship with Sky Bri for clout? Here's what happened between boxing star and OnlyFans model, trolls dub Paul brothers 'losers'

2023-07-15 16:48
Jake Paul briefly dated OnlyFans model and Instagram influencer Sky Bri after splitting from long-term girlfriend Julia Rose
Was Jake Paul in relationship with Sky Bri for clout? Here's what happened between boxing star and OnlyFans model, trolls dub Paul brothers 'losers'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Joseph Paul, popularly known as Jake Paul, is a well-known internet personality and professional boxer. He recently made headlines for being featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated. Moreover, he has generated significant anticipation by confirming his upcoming match with professional boxer Nate Diaz, scheduled for August 5, 2023.

This article focuses on his former girlfriend, Sky Bri, who is an OnlyFans model and Instagram influencer. Recently, there have been discussions about the boxer's relationship with Sky Bri after his breakup with his long-term girlfriend Julia Rose. Let's explore whether Paul's involvement with Bri was solely for publicity or clout.

‘This is for clout’

After Paul's on-and-off relationship with Rose came to an end in March 2021, he swiftly entered into a brief romantic encounter with Bri. According to Bri, her involvement with Paul was primarily driven by his desire for revenge against Rose. Supposedly, Paul had made his intentions clear from the start and didn't mind Bri gaining some attention from the situation.

During a recent appearance on the 'No Jumper' podcast, Bri shared the following statement, “The very first night, the first conversation we had, ‘This is for clout.’ He was like, ‘At the end of this, I want you to post it.” Further, she shared, "Get the clout from it whatever, and I’m probably going to make Julia mad and get the revenge that I need.” Bri revealed that Paul explicitly stated their involvement was solely to provoke his ex-girlfriend Julia. Also, she stated that Paul's intentions were to incite jealousy and anger in Julia as a form of revenge.

‘Bigger losers’

After watching the video of Bri, fans shared their stances in the ongoing discussion. One fan said, “I just gained 10x respect for jake paul.” Another said, “He didn’t do nothing wrong what did she want him to do.” Another YouTube user wrote, “Why y'all always mad. She's just said he was clear in his intentions and it was mutually beneficial.” Another user said, “So the Paul brothers are even bigger losers we already knew that tho.”